• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF 126610 Submariner with VS3235 Latest Movement 72 Hours Power Reserve

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
I know I'm some weird supervillain in this circle jerk of a topic but the dial is .3mm bigger. If you think .3mm is somehow not perceptible to the human eye then you really need to get some prescription glasses.

Mate I have a Gen 126613LN and dial size if different is definitely not perceptible n trust me I myself is a super OCD for fine details....although my opinion is mine n each to its own, so yo can nitpick what you want whether on lugs or on bezel or dial diameters:)

Reactions: rcom440

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Mate I have a Gen 126613LN and dial size if different is definitely not perceptible n trust me I myself is a super OCD for fine details....although my opinion is mine n each to its own, so yo can nitpick what you want whether on lugs or on bezel or dial diameters:)

The dial size difference is apparent to me regarding the gens of current and previous gen, but as you said, to each their own.

Do you have the gen and replica hand in hand with you? It would be great if you can make a side by side comparison thread, I'm sure many people would like to read it.

Last edited:

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
The dial size difference is apparent to me regarding the gens of current and previous gen, but as you said, to each their own.

Do you have the gen and replica hand in hand with you? It would be great if you can make a side by side comparison thread, I'm sure many people would like to read it.

Even I have current, previous as well as 5 digit Gen subs and have placed my order for the VSF 126610LV and will surely be posting the comparison pics once I get it....that would definitely clarify the differences about perception!!!

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Even I have current, previous as well as 5 digit Gen subs and have placed my order for the VSF 126610LV and will surely be posting the comparison pics once I get it....that would definitely clarify the differences about perception!!!

Looking forward to it! Lots of pictures please :)

Scottymagic

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
14/3/18
Just waiting for them to release the Cookie Monster/126619LB. How hard can it be to just use their smurf insert in the black one and polish the centre links?

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
Guys, he’s obviously trolling. Isn’t it the same guy who was complaining about lugs a couple of weeks ago?
There is one pic of vsf 126610 next to gen and dial, lugs looks exactly the same.

You realize the discussion died and you brought it up again right?

And regarding that picture, actually the lugs don't. If you think .3mm can be seen on a jpeg I don't know what to tell you.

Last edited:

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
.3mm? You are seriously biggest troll on his forum.
Week after week you’ve been spreading bullshit on this forum.

What's your issue pal?

One of the new subtle changes on the new generation is the dial increase. It's not a big difference but it's there. VSF did not incorporate this in the rep.

That's all I said. It doesn't mean it's a bad rep. No one would ever notice or call you out on it. But it's worth mentioning.

This makes me a troll?

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
Why haven’t the mods just banned him by now? He doesn’t actually add any fruitful thoughts to conversation but rather attempts to de rail it for his own amusement.

He shouldn’t get banned but
it seems he spreads a lot misinformation here. I don’t think he even owns VSF 126610.
anyway let’s just move on, and let’s stay positive here.

Duckber

I'm Pretty Popular
16/8/19
He shouldn’t get banned but
it seems he spreads a lot misinformation here. I don’t think he even owns VSF 126610.
anyway let’s just move on, and let’s stay positive here.

I won't retort to the troll with 4 posts on why I should be banned or not, but I respect your opinion

What misinformation did I spread?

Last edited:

bubblegummers

Known Member
15/12/18
Clasp Code 1LQ is 2. Batch.

That hasn't been confirmed, it's pure speculation. I think I was the one who first speculated that 1LQ is the newer batch, but some members' photos have shown that the clasp on the 1LQ aren't better than the H7Z. There is no real consensus yet until more members post photos of their clasps for comparison.

tribal

Renowned Member
27/3/06
Germany
That hasn't been confirmed, it's pure speculation. I think I was the one who first speculated that 1LQ is the newer batch, but some members' photos have shown that the clasp on the 1LQ aren't better than the H7Z. There is no real consensus yet until more members post photos of their clasps for comparison.
I know it from my source in CN. First Batch is now out of production.
It has a better crystal and overworked bracelet.
I had both on my table H7Z and 1LQ.
By the way both clasps looks nearly identical to me. The change is in SEL fitting and shape and finish.

58137acde7ae836085957ef8247b680c.jpg

ef1a3cb2e6bb4a07770aa3aae695a870.jpg

Last edited:

Falter

Patron
8/8/20
I just asked Ryan from Intime about the two batches, let’s see if he knows anything about it as well