• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Where do you even see the first R right of the 12? Haven't seen a single shot of a "fixed VSF rehaut" that everyone's talking about.

Use the normal link NOT the mobile link. The mobile link the pictures are not HD on the normal link pictures are HD and you can see the rehaut on Pic 2. Also in this thread are now pictures with the fixxed Rehaut but like i said its completely random but i agree iam not really looking at it as a "flaw" could be the same on Gen.

From td..

i call bullshit, mine has a slim DW and not fixxed Rehaut. Also they are mixxed QC Pics on reddit from the last few days with the same R flaw. Like i said different case suppliers. VSF is just mixxing everything in what they have :D the R flaw is since the first release so about 2 month now and they are still cases with flaws? Yeah that is not possible. They did more than one batch in that time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blaze00215

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
excellent black hole effect on these VSFs.....

V512iG.jpg

Onoratoa54

Certified
29/1/19
Use the normal link NOT the mobile link. The mobile link the pictures are not HD on the normal link pictures are HD and you can see the rehaut on Pic 2. Also in this thread are now pictures with the fixxed Rehaut but like i said its completely random but i agree iam not really looking at it as a "flaw" could be the same on Gen.

i call bullshit, mine has a slim DW and not fixxed Rehaut. Also they are mixxed QC Pics on reddit from the last few days with the same R flaw. Like i said different case suppliers. VSF is just mixxing everything in what they have :D the R flaw is since the first release so about 2 month now and they are still cases with flaws? Yeah that is not possible. They did more than one batch in that time.

In the first qc,td send me a old batch with misaligned "r" and too bold datewheel...
in the second qc ,td sends me the newest batch with correct datewheel,aligned rehaut and good hour hand.
look my pics above!!!

Jayalvin777

I'm Pretty Popular
17/9/20
🇦🇹

Again, it depends from the TD, some td's have priority in choosing over others. The pictures and evidence is there, it's clearly two or 2.5 batches, it's not bullshit. first batch was end of September/second batch started appearing when the hulk came out and after the hulk release the first R in the rehaut got somehow kinda of fix. It's also well known that some td's give the rejects from forums to people on reddit.. It's about time we stop talking about the rehaut. This has being going way to long lol, you don't even see it in person.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
You really believe that do you? They arent any Priority, Intime is one of the biggest and his newest QCs are with the not fixxed rehaut. Don't believe that bullshit with "new" batch. Go on reddit "reptime" search for VSF and for the newest threads there and you will see what i mean, its all over the place with misaligned and aligned and the dates are the same. Its just nonsense they all source it from the same factorys. Yes some TDs make big orders like Puretime and Intime but they dont get special "gold" samples that is all bullshit. Please explain why some of the Hulks and LN have a small hour hand? The picture above with the "fixxed" rehaut has a fat hour hand. How can that be if thats the newest batch? Simple because VSF is mixxing up parts like i said.

They are also pictures of misaligned cases for the Smurf version how can that be if the smurf is the newest batch? Like i said bullshit all over the place lol. They use 2 case suppliers, one with the R fixxed (and other spacing issues) and one with the R not fixxed. Thats why there is so much different QCs, same with the DW and with the Hands. I saw QC pictures of small hour hand at the beginning of october and then i saw a "fat" hour hand hulk yesterday. VSF is just using different suppliers thats all. Not quiet sure why maybe the demand is higher because of Corona.

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Use the normal link NOT the mobile link. The mobile link the pictures are not HD on the normal link pictures are HD and you can see the rehaut on Pic 2.

Can't see it, there's one single imgur link in your post and all pics are 640x480. Just upload a full size image to clickpix.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
rq6dawxh4kw0.jpg

here you see it imgur is just crap on mobile devices. Like i said it is all mixxed up. I would not reject one because of the rehaut flaw.

Edit: Right click on the picture and then you can zoom in. Seems like the boardsoftware here is actually resizing the picture because of space or something.

https://www.reddit.com/r/RepTime/com..._help_is_very/

Misaligned Rehaut + Small DW + fat hour hand from 3 days ago. And that was the TD which everyone said he has the "newest" batch. Yeah sure lol

vmwhdkxi6jcf.jpg

Whats interesting on the backside are numbers which could stand for the batch/case supplier. Can the people with the fixxed rehaut look what number they have on the case back? So if 2 people have the same case number with the fixxed R it would be a lot easier to find the good ones :D

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
Tigerdragon I see, looks similar to my QC. The R seems better, but the letters are differently misaligned. Not sure if this is really a new batch or simply catastrophic tolerances in the laser engraving process.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Yeah iam not even saying that there are more than one batches but i simply dont belive any TD in that case. Lots of them just wants to sell the watch and gives the bad one to another customer. But the stickers on the backside are interesting i saw number 14/15/18 as sticker. Would be cool if somebody with fixxed Rehaut could look it up.

Mine was already approved a week ago so iam just want to help new customers :D

watchguyusa1

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/06
Boca Raton Florida USA
Yeah iam not even saying that there are more than one batches but i simply dont belive any TD in that case. Lots of them just wants to sell the watch and gives the bad one to another customer. But the stickers on the backside are interesting i saw number 14/15/18 as sticker. Would be cool if somebody with fixxed Rehaut could look it up.

Mine was already approved a week ago so iam just want to help new customers :D

Those numbers on the back? Are most likely from the inspection process ,probably the persons “number” that inspected that watch