• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

VSF VS3135 Submariner Comparison Against the Gen

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Seems also like the DW is sometimes fat and sometimes not. I think they just using everything what they have or lying around lol

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
Sometimes it also depends on the TD, haven't a fat dw from geektime or jtime, they getting the newer batches
Trust me I had plenty of TDs over the years they source it all from the same people it's just the sloppy QC from the factorys but if you saw the QC on Gens you will see it's the same problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: JDM180

mac83

9/7/13
Trust me I had plenty of TDs over the years they source it all from the same people it's just the sloppy QC from the factorys but if you saw the QC on Gens you will see it's the same problem.

The factories are so accurate they repl the gen flaws too :thumbsup:

Reactions: Jayalvin777

vipstyle888

Known Member
18/2/19
Hong Kong
Sometimes it also depends on the TD, haven't a fat dw from geektime or jtime, they getting the newer batches

Yep, Li from JTime definitely gets the newer batches and is aware of the first 'R' from the rehaut. Just received mine with the 'newer' batch, fixed first 'R' and fixed DW. Will post pics of the rehaut soon for us to better see.

Reactions: JDM180

Venniz

26/7/20
Yep, Li from JTime definitely gets the newer batches and is aware of the first 'R' from the rehaut. Just received mine with the 'newer' batch, fixed first 'R' and fixed DW. Will post pics of the rehaut soon for us to better see.

Fixed DW ? What you mean ?

Ah my batch got the bigger DW I think.I got the not aligned Rehaut. Well let's see when I receive my watch if the DW is bold.

Last edited:

vipstyle888

Known Member
18/2/19
Hong Kong
Fixed DW ? What you mean ?

Ah my batch got the bigger DW I think.I got the not aligned Rehaut. Well let's see when I receive my watch if the DW is bold.

The 'newer batch' has the first 'R' in the rehaut aligned with the first minute marker and the DW is not bold. But gen subcs has bold DW too, 2014 model so not big on an issue.

Tigerdragon

Mythical Poster
19/10/13
https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...eel-vsf-vs3135

R not fixxed but small hour hands + fixxed DW. Seems like VSF is just mixxing up things lol very strange

Edit: Also its from JTime and you can see its not fixxed :D hour hand looks smaller or its the lightning no idea the ones in this thread looks way bigger.

Edit2: https://imgur.com/a/OnreNfG

Fixxed R with fat hour hand + DW. They have no "new" batch they are just installing that what is there seems like they use different suppliers for the LN and LV. And use fat and small hands on both. Seems like its kind of a luck to get the small hands, there are also ones with slim DW and fat hour hand. Completely random as it seems. I checked like 50 QCs on reptime and its completely random even the newer ones so yeah, no idea why VSF is doing that maybe they run out of hands lol i don't know.

Last edited:

Onoratoa54

Certified
29/1/19
ZopKts.jpg

This 116610 vsf looks like last batch...
So great!!!

Last edited:

YellowFin

Not pretty, hardly popular
28/1/20
Molvania
What do you think about mine? Is it flawed, i am unable to see the same.

Sorry if you misunderstood my post. I only pointed out that all VSFs have the shifted rehaut engraving. However, I don't care about that at all and still ordered one. You'll never see that on your wrist, in reality it's five times smaller than your first image. Enjoy your watch, everything's fine!

M_Hall

I'm Pretty Popular
8/10/15
I'm Buying one from Sead's UK stock. Rehaut looks perfectly acceptable to me. I doubt it's a new batch as it has probably been sitting in his stock for a while.

Reactions: Tete and Mille M