• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

Chrono1

Known Member
3/1/17
Would like to have a gen vs rep, fabric canvas roll. Andrew at trusty
Time is including them with the watch. Any detailed pictures and can it be sold separately

RocketCaffeine

Looking Around
27/11/18
Got my V3 NTTD . Been wearing it for a day and can notice a little bit of rattling in the movement when you move. Is this normal? I have a 2018 V2 300m and am not hearing any noise.

I know they have a very similar movement. But the difference in movement noise is almost the same as my dh sh*tr U1 sub.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Got my V3 NTTD . Been wearing it for a day and can notice a little bit of rattling in the movement when you move. Is this normal? I have a 2018 V2 300m and am not hearing any noise.

I know they have a very similar movement. But the difference in movement noise is almost the same as my dh sh*tr U1 sub.

Some have reported noise in the movement, loose caseback or a loose bezel, while some others don't have this noise or other issues. Got mine in April and I've had no issues with it.

RocketCaffeine

Looking Around
27/11/18
It sounds to me, the noise is from the barrel. I want to open it and check if its loose but want to check first on how to open naiad caseback.

RocketCaffeine

Looking Around
27/11/18
Thank you for the rubber ball suggestion. I have one that I use on a Rolex. I just want to check if there a special tools required for Naiads if not then great.

Last edited:

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Thank you for the rubber ball suggestion. I have one that I use on a Rolex. I just want to check if there a special tools required for Naiads if not then great.

A rubber ball would suffice. Just use it to tighten it. I wouldn't try to open it up if I were you. Simply use the ball to screw it down tighter. Unless of course you see that the caseback isn't screwed in or aligned properly. After reading feedback of loose casebacks, I used a rubber ball on mine last month to tighten it just in case. Thankfully mine is on there really tight.

Reactions: RocketCaffeine

Take5

Known Member
14/5/20
Awesome! Yeah the logo, not too sure about that. Even when it's opened, something about it seems pretty plain. Might skip the pouch.

Yep.. interesting I've looked at a couple of NTTD watch rolls on chrono24 and the logo seems to have different leather in different photos.

SDRSR

Known Member
Supporter
Certified
30/12/16
I just got my QC photos. Basically the same as the post above. But here's a closer image of the logo. Not the best, but hey, it's free with an order right now, so I can't complain! I'm excited to get it, nonetheless.