• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the brig : TTMaster aka Bsmneul

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Trump, is that you?
Not Trump but I bet his parents know the guy.

it would be nice from your side if you can clear some messages here thanks.
Clear? LOL, you show up again and I'm sure proxyserv will post everything he knows (which is usually considerable) and send the link to mommy.

TTMaster

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
10/5/20
trailboss99 Ok all of this for just owning duplicate account on rwi right ? Wow I’m looking at those scammers threads in the brig and they are being treated better than me, even if I never scammed anyone here all this negativity if I could know the main reason.. and I sold allot of watches in Rwi member sale thread and everyone has the best reviews for me so you have the power on the forum but too low from your side to mention “mommy” and family members

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
trailboss99 Ok all of this for just owning duplicate account on rwi right ? Wow I’m looking at those scammers threads in the brig and they are being treated better than me, even if I never scammed anyone here all this negativity if I could know the main reason.. and I sold allot of watches in Rwi member sale thread and everyone has the best reviews for me so you have the power on the forum but too low from your side to mention “mommy” and family members

The problem is Adrian, you lied. Your other account was reported to the forum Admin, facts were checked and you were asked simple questions - and you lied.

Then you opened a second account and lied again when trying to sell the same watch.

Having multiple accounts on RWI is grounds for being banned, lying to Moderators means you can't be trusted - you may ship the watches you sell now, but will you still ship watches you sell in 3 months or 6 months ? Because you lied no risks can be taken with you - that's why you're in the Brig.

TTMaster

INMATE
10/5/20
tripdog Ok I accepted that but why people changing themes and saying those words like I’m the worst scammer over here and moderators can not trust me and take risks with me Ok I accept all of this but just check my original account sale threads and check replies on every thread from users who gave reviews and you will se if I need to get family offended I guess not.

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
You know that tracking number still isnt working .... im not surprized

Reactions: zachsdad82

TTMaster

INMATE
10/5/20
Raddave you can talk with the buyer and he will explain the situation to you as I don’t have option to Pm.

BigOffshoreDaddy

OG RWI - The Man, The Myth, The Legend
Patron
Certified
26/3/06
The Republic of Texas
Jesus, Mary, and Joseph at a Holiday Inn Express...kids these days. You kids think you can do and say anything, especially behind a keyboard, and that the whole world is supposed to line up and kiss your ass because you think you're entitled to it. Mommy and Daddy gave you everything...except a good old country ass whooping.

You're on a board that was founded so we could enjoy our hobby and passion, Triple T. Selling is a privilege, not a right. THe rules are for everyone, not everyone except you. When you sign up, you're supposed to read and follow the rules. Because, the rules. You are not special. And the sooner you grow up and realize that the better life will be for you.

Word to the wise, young man: Regardless who's right, wrong, racist, scammed, or whatever, you broke the rules and then you lied about it. Whatever it is that you did to get thrown into The Brig, you did it. Be a man and take care of whatever it is you need to take care of, and do it quickly. You will not get out of here, but life will be a whole lot better for you for you and your family's sake (meaning your shenanigans won't be made known to your family and such). Because if you don't, I promise it will not end well for you son. Trust me.

Our reach is very long and very wide, and our memory is very, very good. Maybe this will be a lesson to you, and do keep that in mind if you're allowed on another watch board.

And people wonder why Clint Eastwood is my Spirit Animal. FFS

Just my two cents.

Last edited:

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Raddave you can talk with the buyer and he will explain the situation to you as I don’t have option to Pm.

Hes going to explain why the tracking number you gave him never worked ?

Why would you not explain it ?

Drehn

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/11/17
Just look at his Draco Malfoy face, that’s the reason why he will never explain it. Guys like him always disgusted me back then when I was in school and I kept the communication reduced to “Hello” and “Goodbye”.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
The empty box was never shipped was it ?

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
How common.

What a turd this cocky little bastard is. Next step - instant karma is going to lay a hurtin' on this loser.

zachsdad82

Supporter
Certified
20/2/14
Dirty, lying, mafia wannabe, lowest of the low, cockroach. Lies, lies, lies. Never to be trusted again. I hope other watch forums know about you and you are banned to protect their users.

Class A scumbag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TTMaster

INMATE
10/5/20
Raddave yes it was sent, the buyer got refunded so please don’t make a scene when you all know if you don’t trust than it’s not my fault, why you don’t mention all other successful sales with best watches,
zachsdad82 you can only eat shit you racist bastard,people like you shouldn’t multiply

Goodbye now.

TTMaster

INMATE
10/5/20
Not any more they don't.

Why because I made multiple account hahahahh wow those scammers who stolen money are better than me in the brig or you can not reply to them because they are ignoring your posts and I’m not so let’s get back to biggest scammer with multiple account :facepalm

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Raddave yes it was sent, the buyer got refunded so please don’t make a scene when you all know if you don’t trust than it’s not my fault, why you don’t mention all other successful sales with best watches,
zachsdad82 you can only eat shit you racist bastard,people like you shouldn’t multiply

Goodbye now.

Kinda fucked up you didnt even put your return address on the package , you "buyer" or should i say victim lost $100 even with your pathetic refund

id still like to know why the tracking never worked

Last edited:

TTMaster

INMATE
10/5/20
Raddave no the package was lost because of covid mess that is what I was told the buyer got refunded and he didn’t lose 100$ with my immediate refund soon as they told me the package was lost and they will inspect for further info that’s it, am I wrong again for refunding the person.