• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New release: 2019 Seamaster 300 ceramic and titanium

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
My TD's QC team is still not seeing this to be slanted and he sees no issue for some reason. I asked for a higher res pic but he's still telling me he's not seeing the misalignment even after drawing it out on their low res 800x600px QC pics...

I think that their supplier is giving them hard time, that's why their ability to recognize this issue has suddenly deteriorated. They can see it, trust me,they're just not having it. It's obviously slanted, no doubt.

Last edited:
Reactions: kryp29

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
The only difference I can see is the leather strap. Also perhaps this is why my current V1 order's QC has been like factory rejects with marker misalignment all over

Last edited:
Reactions: Tione12

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I really wonder what's the difference too. V1 looked perfectly fine to me, I hope they haven't f#@&ed something up as an improvement...

Reactions: Tione12

Mrpong

15/9/19
Only Puretime lists V2 on their website. Sound weird to me.

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
The new leather strap, I havent seen Omega showing off this leather strap.. is this a fantasy strap? Look at the embossed caption on the strap.. "Good luck is always around" LOL

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
I've received and rejected QC pics for a V2 today. That leather monstrosity is included in a bundle instead of nato...

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13
My TD can't seem to find one with properly aligned text on the dial, every single watch has a misprint. The text and the logo should be exactly in the middle between the waves. But they're not. Does anyone else have the same problem, or do I need a new TD?

jdoc77

Known Member
Certified
8/4/20
Wow. I was about to say you guys are crazy. And you are. But you are also accurate. I just ordered a v2 300m coaxial with grey back and blue strap from Marvellous. I think (with my novice eye) it looks amazing based on QC. It definitely doesn’t have that 12 issue. But I’m not confident it’s going to be sent, or that if it does, that it’s going to pass customs :(

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

jdoc77

Known Member
Certified
8/4/20
Wow. I was about to say you guys are crazy. And you are. But you are also accurate. I just ordered a v2 300m coaxial with grey back and blue strap from Marvellous. I think (with my novice eye) it looks amazing based on QC. It definitely doesn’t have that 12 issue. But I’m not confident it’s going to be sent, or that if it does, that it’s going to pass customs :(

Sent from the RWI App

Robin.Hood

8/11/17

Sent from the RWI App
May I ask where did you order the v2 version?

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13

Sent from the RWI App

We're talking about a different watch in this thread, but no problem.

​​​​​​Why wouldn't the watch be sent?

If you're EU based you certainly need triangle shipping (not for every country, but quite a few). I've found customs to be much looser lately, as if they can't be bothered ( read - are afraid) to inspect parcels.

Robin.Hood : every TD can get exactly the same watches. Some of them are simply not aware that Puretime decided to name it V2 just because there's an awful leather strap in the bundle instead of a nato strap.

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
We're talking about a different watch in this thread, but no problem.

​​​​​​Why wouldn't the watch be sent?

If you're EU based you certainly need triangle shipping (not for every country, but quite a few). I've found customs to be much looser lately, as if they can't be bothered ( read - are afraid) to inspect parcels.

Robin.Hood : every TD can get exactly the same watches. Some of them are simply not aware that Puretime decided to name it V2 just because there's an awful leather strap in the bundle instead of a nato strap.

I’m in Singapore and apparently the watches can’t be shipped in via certain companies. I had no choice but to cancel my order with Asian7750 cos it was just stuck in China. He refused to use other shipping companies. Real pity. Been waiting about 5 weeks for this watch..

Probably gonna get it via Chazingtime seeing as how they use a different courier and they have a contact locally i can just bank transfer money to.

Thinking of getting the older version of this as well, with the DW and red accents. Should i get both? Haha.

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
I’m in Singapore and apparently the watches can’t be shipped in via certain companies. I had no choice but to cancel my order with Asian7750 cos it was just stuck in China. He refused to use other shipping companies. Real pity. Been waiting about 5 weeks for this watch..

Probably gonna get it via Chazingtime seeing as how they use a different courier and they have a contact locally i can just bank transfer money to.

Thinking of getting the older version of this as well, with the DW and red accents. Should i get both? Haha.

Try Trusty or Intime. I would go for Trusty. Intime QC lately hasn't been good (Low res pics and had to literally ask for better pictures all the time)

Therion666

Certified
26/12/13

I see. That's a pity. I wanted one too, but my TD wasn't able to get one without a misprinted dial. A shame really... The one with the date and red accents is not an older version of the ceramic titanium model, it's a completely different watch. I like it much better in the metal, the ceramic version looks kinda boring in comparison. I had one already and sold it, but I really miss it and will get another one soon.

Reactions: tedit

Robin.Hood

8/11/17
Great watch!
23687bae3246fe57bc0c86c703f87894.jpg
6c21f5d1dfbc855bcec77b2f1127bdfc.jpg

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20
I see. That's a pity. I wanted one too, but my TD wasn't able to get one without a misprinted dial. A shame really... The one with the date and red accents is not an older version of the ceramic titanium model, it's a completely different watch. I like it much better in the metal, the ceramic version looks kinda boring in comparison. I had one already and sold it, but I really miss it and will get another one soon.

That's a nice combo! But i'm gonna get both on the black rubber strap. Never been a fan of bracelets.

Daytonamania

Known Member
4/3/20

Just got this QC picture from Chazing Time. The rectangular lume marker at 3 o’clock doesn’t look straight to me. It isn’t aligned to the dial marker. TD told me he thinks it’s straight and doesn’t need changing. Thoughts?