• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NEW NTTD No Time to Die Titanium/Titanium Seamaster 007 Edition

C.gjinika

Known Member
10/2/19

Well seeing as the bezel is aluminum, its sure to fade/age over the years. For the gen, that's the whole point of why Omega used an aluminium bezel. I think they mentioned somewhere in one of the interviews as to why they chose to go with an aluminium bezel. So it fades and ages nicely. How the rep would age though, only time will tell.

Well the gen has aluminum instead of ceramic because DANIEL CRAIG wanted a non shining tactical watch. Hopefully the bezel lumen engravings will stand and not fade on the rep

Sent from the RWI App

Last edited:

AllanUSC

Known Member
16/2/20
what do factories and TD’s tend to do with V1. Do they get reduced or are they just discontinued?

Most of the TDs I've checked are no longer listing the V1 of the watch.

I don't think it was out long enough for them to build up any stock of that version. I would guess that some of the V1s will show up in the Member-to-Member sales area of this forum at some point, at a lower price.

Reactions: Lor2016

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
ksaander it is my understanding this is a deco a2824 like the regular 2018 SMP VSF. Its closed caseback so no need for a clone movement anyways.

Burt Macklin

Supporter
Certified
4/4/20
London
Well as I sit here, day in and day out patiently checking my email for a shipping update..... going mad with boredom in this lockdown!

I wonder does any in the thread have any other Bond watches and if so what do you have?

Last edited:

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
I know its a little og topico , sry bout it, but is anyone maybe selling any bond watches?

Check M2M sales or put out a WTB request, it’s what it’s for

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
I meant the rep doesn't show the brown/tropical colours of the gen when under direct sun or artificial light, not in shaded/indirect light like in the most recent photo. The rep doesn't look too far off the gen in indirect light.

I'm in Australia :)

If you are in Perth would be awesome to meet up and compare the Gen to V2? Post corona tho... V5 might be out by then..

Last edited:
Reactions: Seamusflood

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
I meant the rep doesn't show the brown/tropical colours of the gen when under direct sun or artificial light, not in shaded/indirect light like in the most recent photo. The rep doesn't look too far off the gen in indirect light.

I'm in Australia :)

If you were uk I would have sent you mine

On another note, was browsing ebay and I’m sure I’ve found your watch, for sale.

Selling so soon!

ksaander

You're Saying I Can Sell?
Supporter
29/4/10
EU
ksaander it is my understanding this is a deco a2824 like the regular 2018 SMP VSF. Its closed caseback so no need for a clone movement anyways.

I read its quite difficult to service that movement due to heavy deco. Can anybody confirm its possible to direct swap that decored/clone movement to a plain a2824? I really dig this omega on a nato strap.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
a plain a2824? I really dig this omega on a nato strap.

if it is the deco a2824 thats in the 2018 VSF SMP then it shouldnt be a problem. In the origianl 2018 SMP thread a member swapped in a Sellita SW200. Even if it has the deco, it doesnt matter, just drop in an ETA2824 or SW200 without swapping the deco. No one will notice with the solid caseback

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Just received my new QC pics. Andrew replaced the watch with a better one that has the bezel insert aligned perfectly with the bezel edge. Looks so much better. Accepted it and gave it the green light for delivery!
​​​​​

correllian G

Known Member
31/1/19
Just received my new QC pics. Andrew replaced the watch with a better one that has the bezel insert aligned perfectly with the bezel edge. Looks so much better. Accepted it and gave it the green light for delivery!
​​​​​

Happy days! congrats on finding a great one!
unfortunately i am not so lucky.. looks amazing but there were 3 glaring alignment issues with dial markers... annoyed because the bezel alignment was perfect.. ive asked for a replacement.

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
​​​​​

Post a pic for us for reference

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I rejected my first set of QC photos just an hour ago, The 12 O"Clock markers were not parallel to each other left to right top to bottom. New batch coming soon. Sad thing is last week he showed me someone else's QC photos and it was near perfect.

C.gjinika

Known Member
10/2/19
I am so jealously of the guys who could get this watch now, praying that the virus lockdown will end soon and I could get one also. You all enjoy this amazing timepiece

Sent from my iPad using RWI