• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Bobi01

Put Some Respect On My Name
2/2/19
So I wanted to send my ARF and Noob to my watchsmith for franken. Unfortunately DHL lost the package and I‘ll get nothing from the insurance(they dont assure watches) so now I have to make a decision

still going for a noob but with the Risk of fat subdials (Franken is now too expensive and no way I‘ll send it again)

or just going with an ARF and less „good“ movement. Maybe just changing the caseback.

what do you trink? I‘m still pissed and sd but I have to make a decision...

Bro many here compared arf and noob bracelet and all of them tells that arf is way superior,dial is superior,even the pushers are correct and short like gen,bezel is no need to swap,only thing you need to swap is rotor (including removing deco plate) and caseback and you will be impressed with watch IF CRHONOGRAPH IS NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU...mine is 12.5 mm thin and i like arf build quality
abour dhl lost..damn man you really dont have luck,my leg is shaking too with sending watch to watchsmith and i dont like to do that,i have my watchsmith here in city and i give to him for regualating and that stuffs but i have sent my datejust 41 to watchsmith and my legs are shaking of transport

Bobi01

2/2/19
Thinner caseback is very nice upgrade trust me,i had arf caseback for 5 month and recently changed with noob caseback and im impressed with difference on wrist,feels much thinner and lighter on wrist,from 13.2 to 12.5 mm

stufuse

22/10/17
UK
So I wanted to send my ARF and Noob to my watchsmith for franken. Unfortunately DHL lost the package and I‘ll get nothing from the insurance(they dont assure watches) so now I have to make a decision

still going for a noob but with the Risk of fat subdials (Franken is now too expensive and no way I‘ll send it again)

or just going with an ARF and less „good“ movement. Maybe just changing the caseback.

Get an invoice from the TD for the amount you paid and list a different product and tell DHL thats was in the parcel.

Did you take a discount on the order rather than TD replacement if lost of confiscated ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
Get an invoice from the TD for the amount you paid and list a different product and tell DHL thats was in the parcel.

Did you take a discount on the order rather than TD replacement if lost of confiscated ??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually I said to DHL that 2 AirPods were in the package. I had to find something with 0.5 kg weight so AirPods can work but idk if they pay me that. If they pay I would get the ARF. That would be good.

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
Thinner caseback is very nice upgrade trust me,i had arf caseback for 5 month and recently changed with noob caseback and im impressed with difference on wrist,feels much thinner and lighter on wrist,from 13.2 to 12.5 mm

Where did you get that thinner caseback? Sell section?

slashdotcom1

Renowned Member
16/11/18

I think you should go with Noob and have a working watch :)

Reactions: RiffRalf

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
Bro many here compared arf and noob bracelet and all of them tells that arf is way superior,dial is superior,even the pushers are correct and short like gen,bezel is no need to swap,only thing you need to swap is rotor (including removing deco plate) and caseback and you will be impressed with watch IF CRHONOGRAPH IS NOT IMPORTANT TO YOU...mine is 12.5 mm thin and i like arf build quality
abour dhl lost..damn man you really dont have luck,my leg is shaking too with sending watch to watchsmith and i dont like to do that,i have my watchsmith here in city and i give to him for regualating and that stuffs but i have sent my datejust 41 to watchsmith and my legs are shaking of transport

Same here where can I get the rotor? Sales section? Or somewhere else ?

Bobi01

2/2/19
Where did you get that thinner caseback? Sell section?
Marco1937
and he had more caseback if i remember you can pm him,
it is very nice upgrade trust me,you can go with instructions how to remove deco plate on arf to your local watchsmith but i think it is easy job for watchsmiths... my watchsmith did it easy without instructions and i payed funny amount lol, 50 dolars including rotor and everything hahah...

Bobi01

2/2/19
Same here where can I get the rotor? Sales section? Or somewhere else ?

You can get it on alixpress or ebay.. no need for gen rotor
but i think you must buy new screew for rotor,someone said on arf vs daytona thread... i didnt order anything ,my watchsmith had all the parts needed

Last edited:

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
Thanks guys for the help. I now have to wait for the final report from DHL but I don’t think they will find the package. When I now the results I will just stick with an ARF and maybe in 1-2 year coming back to a Noob to Franken. Still sad because I had the watch since October and had some good memories with it.

roflwaffles

14/4/19
San Francisco
I think I would prefer the ARF because I don't touch chronographs anyway, but isn't a seconds dial at 6 on a 7750 a timebomb? Or has it been rectified in the ARF? I have a A7750 ROO that works perfectly fine with seconds at 12 after half a year.

xxBlack

5/9/19
Bavaria, Germany
So I spoke to my Watchsmith and he recommends the ARF for me. I think it’s the better watch for me because I never touched the Chrono on my Noob and overall the ARF looks better. I even like the bezel more because it’s more white than the CF. I now CF is more accurate but I like the look more. My watchsmith is specialized for Daytona’s and he should have a caseback/ rotor so maybe that are the modification I will do. This time I will drive to him (120 km) no more DHL or any other Carrier lol

Bobi01

2/2/19
So I spoke to my Watchsmith and he recommends the ARF for me. I think it’s the better watch for me because I never touched the Chrono on my Noob and overall the ARF looks better. I even like the bezel more because it’s more white than the CF. I now CF is more accurate but I like the look more. My watchsmith is specialized for Daytona’s and he should have a caseback/ rotor so maybe that are the modification I will do. This time I will drive to him (120 km) no more DHL or any other Carrier lol

Very nice bro,if he dont have caseback you can ask marco,marco have noob i think

Reactions: xxBlack

Trickz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/12/19
EU

You should get 500€ from DHL, thats the standard insurance on 7.50€ packages.
Next time I would use the extra insurance up to 2500€ for 7€ on top. Maybe need a reciept of something else then.
Feel sad for your lost, very annoying.

ramzy2001

24/11/19
Just received my qc pic after rejecting my first watch. I think it looks better. Experts advise would be appreciated
695dc8a2df8b9b985ec867aef9b5bbf7.jpg
d8cb4c14b5b58f4e0a0b46abf22d8138.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

Tobel

6/7/17
Just received my qc pic after rejecting my first watch. I think it looks better. Experts advise would be appreciated

Expert opinion is to please read the rules and stop posting your QC pics like this.

Seriously

Reactions: massy

ramzy2001

24/11/19
Expert opinion is to please read the rules and stop posting your QC pics like this.

Seriously
I am just concerned that the subdials looks really fat. I thought someone would correct me here.

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
When you wear it , you will laugh with how small the subdials look on your wrist

Remember that :)

Last edited:
Reactions: ramzy2001