• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

johnlia

Watchlover
23/1/17
Italy
Lets get back to the topic.

QC Approved.

Can't wait for this beauty!

a5AKb.jpg

Beautiful piece!! I’m sure u will enjoy hehe

Reactions: kryp29

Crosley

You're Saying I Can Sell?
29/8/18
Lets get back to the topic.

QC Approved.

Can't wait for this beauty!

a5AKb.jpg

Beautiful one. No dial/bezel misalignment, perfectly rounded indices...congrats!!! We all of course wait fo non QC pics once in your hands. Cheers!

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: gunsmoke16610

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
I'm waiting for them to fix that ROLEXX Rehaut flaw , Hope they do as really want to pick one up!

Exploidz

Horology Curious
5/12/19

well guys just received mine.
First of all it’s my first rep so I might miss something.
Some general differences with the original are:
•Bezel action is stiffer,anyone that has an original will immediately be able to notice that.
•DW is just on another level.
•Bracelet feels pretty much the same as my gen.
•That indentation flaw is the biggest of them all. In certain angles it can be very annoying. Is there anybody in the forum that got one without it?

What do you guys think?

up2wind

Supporter
Certified
9/6/19
My bracelet clasp is a disappointment. The “click” sound is almost nothing for the glide lock. The crown lock sound is ok. Loud click sound. Got it replaced with arf bracelet. But the crown lock sound is not so clear.

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
•Bezel action is stiffer,anyone that has an original will immediately be able to notice that.
•That indentation flaw is the biggest of them all. In certain angles it can be very annoying. Is there anybody in the forum that got one without it?

What do you guys think?

Could you show a clearer pic of the indentation flaw on your watch?

Tin

29/4/17

What do you guys think?

Looks great! I think everyone's got the same dial with the indentation flaw but based on how few differences you've posted.. shows how good this rep is OOTB.

Will be awesome if you can post some side by side pics with your gen for comparison.

Cheers!

ashu2289

I'm Pretty Popular
16/6/13
ExploidzTin here is gen with same “flaw”

Wow...perfectly captured!!!
This clarifies that indentation is not exactly a flaw as it exists on all Black Enamel Gen Dials and this indentation size also varies with different batches of Gen dials what I have seen.
Calling it a flaw is really like splitting hair when rest of the ZZF dial is so so close to Gen in finish and feel.

Good job mate:)

gunsmoke16610

FIVE-Digit
Patron
Certified
23/10/18
The indention in the center of the dial and around date window is present on gens. ZZF has replicated it on there dial, some are done well others are not.

The difference between replicated correctly and incorrectly is what what is being labeled as a flaw? If so I think the use of the word is correct. All reps have flaws not all gens have flaws.

Last edited:
Reactions: Valdon Sadiki

Exploidz

Horology Curious
5/12/19

In my eyes the indentation is visible in a way of being a tell,only in one and certain angle. Otherwise it’s not really something that’s a problem. Great OOTB watch imo. As I said in comparison with my gen I can’t really feel or tell the difference when I see them side by side. I’ll post some pics with both as soon as my father brings me back my gen ????

Reactions: LaPavel

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
The indention in the center of the dial and around date window is present on gens. ZZF has replicated it on there dial, some are done well others are not.

The difference between replicated correctly and incorrectly is what what is being labeled as a flaw? If so I think the use of the word is correct. All reps have flaws not all gens have flaws.

I've never seen a gen without a flaw

Reactions: occb2 and JDM180