• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ZZF New 116610LN Submariner 3135 V2 Releasing!

HWatch

Known Member
19/3/19
Btw, if any of you guys looking to get rid of your 116610 V2 I’m in the market for one, so PM :)

Skickat från min iPhone med RWI

stufuse

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/10/17
UK
Wow...perfectly captured!!!
This clarifies that indentation is not exactly a flaw as it exists on all Black Enamel Gen Dials and this indentation size also varies with different batches of Gen dials what I have seen.
Calling it a flaw is really like splitting hair when rest of the ZZF dial is so so close to Gen in finish and feel.

Good job mate:)

This has been said over and over though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
Just Received mine. Could only take a quick look and indoor pics as work intervenes..

This is truly a great Rep OOTB.

Couldn’t find any fault! Bracelet and clasp feels great. The case and bracelet edges might be slightly sharp but this is expected. Datewheel works great.

Maybe the bezel is slightly tight but I prefer it that way. I do not own the Gen atm but I’ve worn a gen and this Rep is almost perfect.

The movement is A little erratic in terms of s/d in various positions but I could totally live with it. Hopefully it could last.

Really happy with the purchase

ap5Lc.jpg

apAC4.jpg

apUrX.jpg

ap2mj.jpg

apLSI.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: hall0 and leo6929

JDM180

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
3/9/13
Hope you dont mind me using one of your ZZF pics, but this is what I'm saying on the Rehaut serial , They havnt spaced it out from the end of the R-O-L-E-X At the start like they have on the end, and it probably looks worse how it starts with an X so looks like ROLEXX

20200115-132025.jpg

Here's a couple gens :

20200115-132719.jpg

20200115-132701.jpg

kryp29

Known Member
27/6/19
JDM180 Yes this has been mentioned before, I'm aware and I think everyone with the v2 has this "issue". Honestly I don’t really care. But I’m pretty sure ZZF would address this in their next release. I'm tempted to get the LV too but I think I'll wait for the next update.

Last edited:

JDM180

Banned
3/9/13
JDM180 Yes this has been mentioned before, I'm aware and I think everyone with the v2 has this "issue". Honestly I don’t really care. But I’m pretty sure ZZF would address this in their next release. I'm tempted to get the LV too but I think I'll wait for the next update.

Yeah I'm hoping too that they will update that on next release , just seemed to be glossed over on here so was a worry ZZF may not even realise about it.

Exploidz

Horology Curious
5/12/19
Guys,I’ve already said that I got a ZZF V2 2 days ago. One problem I realized that I have is that the bracelet makes these squitchy sounds when moving. What do you suggest doing ?

JDM180

Banned
3/9/13
Guys,I’ve already said that I got a ZZF V2 2 days ago. One problem I realized that I have is that the bracelet makes these squitchy sounds when moving. What do you suggest doing ?

Like metal on metal ? So does the gen lol , wears in or you can baby oil it

Last edited:

thediesel17

Iron Man
7/7/19

1) buy genuine baby oil
2) detach the bracelet from the watch corpus
3) fill a small container with baby oil
4) insert the detached bracelet in the container and leave it there for 24 hours
5) take it out and clean it with water and cloth

that should do the trick, trust me

Reactions: JDM180

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17
i prefer baby oil, also is not bad for your skin if any residues ...

gunsmoke16610

FIVE-Digit
Patron
Certified
23/10/18
JDM180 I am spotting a trend. First the wonky X on the dial now the X on the rehaut. We may need to nickname the V2 XX lol

Reactions: JDM180

Astro55

Known Member
6/11/19
Do or do not. There is no try.
1) buy genuine baby oil
2) detach the bracelet from the watch corpus
3) fill a small container with baby oil
4) insert the detached bracelet in the container and leave it there for 24 hours
5) take it out and clean it with water and cloth

that should do the trick, trust me

Hey mate - I’m pretty sure Baby Oil is a bad idea - I remember reading something on one of the threads here about how baby oil adds to long term residue and grease buildup,, maybe one of the more experienced members can chime in

Reactions: Screwtape

OldNavitimer

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
22/1/19
Try coconut oil in a ziploc bag submerged in hot water. Work it into the bracelet by flexing the links back and forth. Let soak overnight. Wipe down after removal. Any excess that may get on your skin is good for you.

Sent from my iPhone using RWI