• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

furetto

Horology Curious
19/9/16
Where can i find a spare dial noob V3 black edition ? i have the panda v3 from noob, but shold be fine have also the black dial.
Are they compatible one to other (does the black dial v3 fit into the white v3 model from noob ) ? if yes, anyone knows where can i buy it ? I have a guy that can service the watch to make the change

Spatiumtemporis

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
7/8/16
these are 2 new V3s ... why does one seem to have the fatter subdials?
cd9f8640d6393b7f5a42633592389cd9.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Because it does. I ve seen several v3 white dials with fat subdials.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
I haven’t gone to the effort of splitting them side by side or anything, but I can see clear as day that the gen has ever so slight thinner subdial rings. The inner circle of each subdial on the gen has a slightly larger in diameter circle making the dials thinner. It stands out like a sore thumb to me.

I thought the same about the ARF til I saw them in the flesh. It seems there is a very thin lacquer applied to the subdial ridges on the gen that looks slightly different in certain lighting conditions. This is making the subdials on the rep look incorrect more so than the size themselves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: domthedon030

regelantier

Looking Around
2/7/19
I don't want to upset anybody with a question that most probably has been asked before (but I was not able to find the answer); does the ARF bracelet fit the Noob? Thanks for your reply!

Bobi01

2/2/19
I don't want to upset anybody with a question that most probably has been asked before (but I was not able to find the answer); does the ARF bracelet fit the Noob? Thanks for your reply!

You gave answer to yourself lol man
Sometimes fit sometimes dont fit
Sometimes 2 arf bracelet do not fit properly on arf case lol

freediver

I'm Pretty Popular
24/3/17

Do not forget that acceptable fit for one, could be unacceptable for the other

I tried my ARF bracelet and it didn't satisfy me, so i just used the rest from the screws part plus the clasp

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe
Do you all really think that just because gen costs 20+k it doesnt has flaws? I can bet Smoke would find at least 2 flaws on gen immediately. So God damn relax already.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bobi01

wapvi

Horology Curious
3/11/19
Do you all really think that just because gen costs 20+k it doesnt has flaws? I can bet Smoke would find at least 2 flaws on gen immediately. So God damn relax already.
It only cost 12400 :) but yeah some people are just ignoring this major fact. I'd be interested in seeing someone paying 1/10th of a Ferrari clone and expecting it to look, sound and function as the real one

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Reactions: ginopino and Cadows

Wogi82

Known Member
13/12/17
Asia

Just sharing my noob v3 with ARF bracelet. For my case the ARF bracelet SEL are narrower than the noob’s therefore there’s a a little gap at the SEL area (not sure if it’s that obvious enough in the photos) but when wearing the watch and shake your wrist a little, there will be a bit of of rattling sound.

https://imgur.com/a/k8pLCE8

Reactions: regelantier

ginopino

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/16
Just sharing my noob v3 with ARF bracelet. For my case the ARF bracelet SEL are narrower than the noob’s therefore there’s a a little gap at the SEL area (not sure if it’s that obvious enough in the photos) but when wearing the watch and shake your wrist a little, there will be a bit of of rattling sound.

https://imgur.com/a/k8pLCE8

To me it looks very good! If want to sell the V3 bracelet, let me know :)

Rolexmaster123

Horology Curious
6/11/19
Hello fellow members
I wanted to get you thoughts on this v3
Does the sub dials good?
And overall would you approve it?
Thank you very much

Rolexmaster123

Horology Curious
6/11/19
Hello fellow members
Does the sub dials good?
Thank you very much
4ae54dec1fef2c8194d96e818f165f2c.jpg
981cd2189324237d5dbbf01348b0cdcd.jpg

Tobel

6/7/17
Thank you very much
Do you think sub dials look good or a little bit fat?

Mate it would be great if you read the threads, I've already answered that question earlier in this thread and I've also posted a new thread with a full review with detailed analysis and plenty of pics just 2 days ago. Please make an effort...

Reactions: Lariram

Tobel

6/7/17
Hello fellow members
Does the sub dials good?
Thank you very much
4ae54dec1fef2c8194d96e818f165f2c.jpg
981cd2189324237d5dbbf01348b0cdcd.jpg