• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Mikio17

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/10/19
Sorry! Noob question. Is there a way to QC if the one im getting is a legit CF bezel or not? I understand that one way is to compare the QC and the pics posted. But asides the night/day comparison of the "platinum plating," is there another way to tell?

Thanks!

RonP

Renowned Member
11/10/19
UK
Sorry! Noob question. Is there a way to QC if the one im getting is a legit CF bezel or not? I understand that one way is to compare the QC and the pics posted. But asides the night/day comparison of the "platinum plating," is there another way to tell?

Thanks!

I've asked my TD to send the original noob bezel along with the fitted clean factory bezel. You can then compare both of them. I doubt a TD would con you.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
This is a gen, the centre of the subdials are a fraction larger in diameter to my eyes.

Not sure about your eyes, but on the below it seems pretty clear to me that the subdials are fixed (left my QC pic, right gen):
KrVVo.jpg

domthedon030

18/9/19
No we won't. I will just have to say that you can't accept to be proven wrong

I’m not wrong.

I’m also not going to argue with you. People can make up their own minds but the gen has slightly thinner subdials and that is a fact.

The image you posted yourself shows the difference quite clearly.

You don’t even need a side by side to see the difference, to me it’s night and day.

Enjoy your watch. :)

WenR

MULTI ACCOUNT
19/7/18
I’m not wrong.

I’m also not going to argue with you. People can make up their own minds but the gen has slightly thinner subdials and that is a fact.

The image you posted yourself shows the difference quite clearly.

You don’t even need a side by side to see the difference, to me it’s night and day.

Enjoy your watch. :)

Then dont buy it, go buy gen,,,
whats the difficult???

domthedon030

18/9/19
More to do with availability than affordability :)

The white dial is more accurate, so I’ll be buying one of those. No need to be bitter gents ;)

Karlus

Renowned Member
4/7/17

Thanks!

The seriffed R's.

Tobel

6/7/17
The seriffed R's.

Not really since this has been corrected on noob V3 bezels.

But if you buy a CF bezel the TD has to provide both the CF and the noob bezel. So there is no risk

Rubberman

Forever young
Certified
9/12/17
Trusted Dealers are trusted for a reason.
​​​​​​Likewise some are not trusted probably because they can't be trusted.
KlWGJ.jpg

CF branding on back of their 116500 bezel is best way to recognize one. Of cos if you don't trust your dealer then diy to replace it or get a local watch smith to swap in front of you to be sure on everything.

Reactions: masterpiece777

Julienh

Known Member
21/10/15
Belgium
Li at Jtime, awesome service. I was expecting the watch early next week but it actually arrived this morning. Will post pics this weekend. Overall super satisfied. The SELs looked good but not 100% perfect on QC pics, in real life they are absolutely perfect. I think I see what you mean about the coronet but it's really a detail. Only thing I'm not 100% happy with is that the subdials are indeed too shiny (I have the black dial). But this is a known flaw so I'm not complaining at all. Overall the watch is amazing. Will probably get its gasket shaved, maybe gen gasket, and waterproofed + baby oil bath for the bracelet

I wanted to order on Jtime but can find the daytona V3 on their website, do i need to contact him maybe.

But, congrats buddy !

Tobel

6/7/17
I wanted to order on Jtime but can find the daytona V3 on their website, do i need to contact him maybe.

But, congrats buddy !

Yes you should never care a about what's on any TD's website, it's never up to date. Just reach out and say what you want. Good luck!

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
these are 2 new V3s ... why does one seem to have the fatter subdials?
cd9f8640d6393b7f5a42633592389cd9.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: vcappp