• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

Julienh

Known Member
21/10/15
Belgium
Ah you're talking about the little crown on the dial? That's commonly called the coronet. The crown is the part on the right side that you screw and unscrew to set the time and wind the watch ;)

I should get mine early next week and can post pics if you like

Where did you order yours ?

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Where did you order yours ?

Li at Jtime, awesome service. I was expecting the watch early next week but it actually arrived this morning. Will post pics this weekend. Overall super satisfied. The SELs looked good but not 100% perfect on QC pics, in real life they are absolutely perfect. I think I see what you mean about the coronet but it's really a detail. Only thing I'm not 100% happy with is that the subdials are indeed too shiny (I have the black dial). But this is a known flaw so I'm not complaining at all. Overall the watch is amazing. Will probably get its gasket shaved, maybe gen gasket, and waterproofed + baby oil bath for the bracelet

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Li at Jtime, awesome service. I was expecting the watch early next week but it actually arrived this morning. Will post pics this weekend. Overall super satisfied. The SELs looked good but not 100% perfect on QC pics, in real life they are absolutely perfect. I think I see what you mean about the coronet but it's really a detail. Only thing I'm not 100% happy with is that the subdials are indeed too shiny (I have the black dial). But this is a known flaw so I'm not complaining at all. Overall the watch is amazing. Will probably get its gasket shaved, maybe gen gasket, and waterproofed + baby oil bath for the bracelet
I'm very happy with the subdials ...wich version of dial did you get?

Mine it' very good...and gen like.
0014068c48e2daa3f652ebdadffb7256.jpg

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Reactions: Plantagenet

Rockinmakicks

Known Member
17/6/19
Ah you're talking about the little crown on the dial? That's commonly called the coronet. The crown is the part on the right side that you screw and unscrew to set the time and wind the watch ;)

I should get mine early next week and can post pics if you like

Nope, I know what 's a coronet. I mean the actual crown is dull as in once you handle to unscrew and screw the crown on V2 they don't grip that much as compared to a gen. I will appreciate if can take a pic!

Tobel

6/7/17

I got the thin subdials, nothing to complain about that. It's really about the fact that they are too shiny instead of satiny under some lights. I'll try to capture that this weekend. But as I said it's really minor and I love the watch

Tobel

6/7/17
Nope, I know what 's a coronet. I mean the actual crown is dull as in once you handle to unscrew and screw the crown on V2 they don't grip that much as compared to a gen. I will appreciate if can take a pic!

Ahaha ok my bad ;) There had been discussions about the coronet being too flat compared to the one on the ARF dial so I thought you were referring to that.

I think the crown is really good, good screwing / unscrewing feeling and the winding while not being 100% as smooth as gen is probably the smoothed I've had in any rep

domthedon030

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/9/19
Yes they do exist I have one on the way. Just check at qc

Yes as discussed previously there are two variations but even the variation with thinner sub dials are still not accurate to gen. They’re a fraction too thick still and aren’t a matte finish.

The thickness and finish of the sub dials on the ‘thinner version’ probably won’t bother most people but they bother me enough to buy the white one instead even though I prefer the gen black version.

Cadows

I'm Pretty Popular
29/3/18
Europe

0014068c48e2daa3f652ebdadffb7256.jpg

Is this V3? Subdials are thinner, shine is not a deal breaker to me

Tobel

6/7/17
Yes as discussed previously there are two variations but even the variation with thinner sub dials are still not accurate to gen. They’re a fraction too thick still and aren’t a matte finish.

The thickness and finish of the sub dials on the ‘thinner version’ probably won’t bother most people but they bother me enough to buy the white one instead even though I prefer the gen black version.

In terms of size that's not true I compared them with Photoshop and they're the same size as gen. WRT being to shiny that's true

Reactions: vcappp

domthedon030

18/9/19
In terms of size that's not true I compared them with Photoshop and they're the same size as gen. WRT being to shiny that's true

Just compare the inner circle of each sub dial with the gen and you’ll understand how off they are.

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Is this V3? Subdials are thinner, shine is not a deal breaker to me
Yes it is. V3 with Clean Factory bezel and half ARF bracelet

Reactions: Cadows

Tobel

6/7/17
Matt yes for me ;-)
cc377a38e0d4c36532de6239d398a746.jpg

I had the same QC, sorry to break it to you man. There's not 10 different types of dials, there's the old v1/V2 with fat subdials and thin subdials. The shininess is the same

Tobel

6/7/17
Just compare the inner circle of each sub dial with the gen and you’ll understand how off they are.

What do you mean off? As I said size is good. Shininess is not. I split it vertically and put it next to a split picture of a gen in Photoshop. Basically you have 1 watch with half left rep and half right is gen, and you can definitely see that the subdials are the same size, definitely not thicker.

Last edited:

domthedon030

18/9/19
I haven’t gone to the effort of splitting them side by side or anything, but I can see clear as day that the gen has ever so slight thinner subdial rings. The inner circle of each subdial on the gen has a slightly larger in diameter circle making the dials thinner. It stands out like a sore thumb to me.

Bobi01

2/2/19
Hello every one
I'm new un here and i really would like to buy a cf bezel where can i buy one please and how much is the price?
thank you very much

Read the thread
You have separated threads only for cf bezel just search for it