• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

NOOB V3 116500LN announced! Whats new?

d3xophen

Renowned Member
15/9/18
Please, can anyone tell me if the crystal and the ARF gasket are better than Noob?

Thank you so much

Like above said you only need to lower crystal gasket. ARF and Noob crystal are still the same to naked eye.

Tobel

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/7/17
Like above said you only need to lower crystal gasket. ARF and Noob crystal are still the same to naked eye.

Is that mod still necessary? It seemed to me that this had been fixed, but I'm honestly no expert. Thanks

Bobi01

2/2/19

Watch is gorgeous. However, when I push the SEL down it seems to close up the gap. It's like loose.

I had this problem with arf daytona
i ordered new swiss quality sprinbars and needed to bent them to fix gaps and recession,now i fixed SEL gaps and recession but i damaged lugs lol

Nivka

10/4/15
Australia
Is that mod still necessary? It seemed to me that this had been fixed, but I'm honestly no expert. Thanks

It’s not necessary, but it’s it’s easy and cheap. I shaved 0.4mm off the retaining ring and got mine to 12.3mm

Mark1937

Patron
Certified
25/3/17
Is it possible that the Noob has the dial positioned lower than the ARF? It seems to me that the space where the rehaut is engraved is higher in the Noob. or maybe it's just an illusion due to the glass positioned higher due to the thickness gasket?

Tobel

6/7/17
It’s not necessary, but it’s it’s easy and cheap. I shaved 0.4mm off the retaining ring and got mine to 12.3mm

Thanks Nivka, by necessary I meant is that still a thing to make the watch more gen like or has noob corrected it in the recent versions. Which version is yours? Thank you

Dave96

Horology Curious
3/3/19
Hello guys i recieved my qc for my noob v3 panda But i tthink thats a v2 can anyone help me