• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official 5711 PPF V2 Thread

Scandalloman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/18
I rejected my QC about a week ago and haven't seen the newly ordered one yet - I'm thinking the stock issue is whats up. Not a big deal though, the batch I saw had poorly aligned dates.

Just got my QC from the new batch, doesn’t look like they corrected the date alignment, mine looked right justified, still accepted just want to get it at this point

Wmorgan1

Horology Curious
19/7/19
Just got my QC from the new batch, doesn’t look like they corrected the date alignment, mine looked right justified, still accepted just want to get it at this point

Let’s see the pics! ????

what was the timescale from purchase to QC pics?

thanks

obbstagarms

23/3/18
This is my QC pics. (already approved)
misalignment on 12 marker but I can live with.

Kov1o9.jpg

KovwtD.jpg

KovKGJ.jpg

Kovcfb.jpg

Kovg5f.jpg

Is it V2 blue ?

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16
How is rotor noise of this version ??

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Wmorgan1

Horology Curious
19/7/19
Purchased July 7 and received QC on July 24, so timescale from order to QC was 17 days. QC pics below:

Worth the wait, looks cracking. Within the last hour I’ve had an email saying payments been confirmed and to expect QC within next 72 hrs. Thanks or is this a generic email?

thanks.

Scandalloman

6/3/18
Worth the wait, looks cracking. Within the last hour I’ve had an email saying payments been confirmed and to expect QC within next 72 hrs. Thanks or is this a generic email?

thanks.

I got the same email a day after they confirmed my payment...but at that time they were still waiting on the batch, seems as if they have stock now, so you should have your QC shortly.

Last edited:

Toscana

I'm Pretty Popular
Gold Patron
Certified
27/8/16
Guys if someone want fast sale because is not happy about purchase pls inform me
:)

Inviato dal mio SM-N950F utilizzando Tapatalk

Taffybag39

26/7/19
After reading through countless threads I decided to go with the PPF. I contacted a TD and got my QC pictures today. Only problem, I am brand new to all this and can’t tell if the pictures are of a PPF V2, like I wanted, or a PF, MKV or something else. Could one of you knowledgeable folks let me know if this is what I asked for?

https://i.imgur.com/5cDDz87.jpg

i have additional pictures but didn’t want to spam since QC is not allowed.

Scandalloman

6/3/18
After reading through countless threads I decided to go with the PPF. I contacted a TD and got my QC pictures today. Only problem, I am brand new to all this and can’t tell if the pictures are of a PPF V2, like I wanted, or a PF, MKV or something else. Could one of you knowledgeable folks let me know if this is what I asked for?

*****************.com/5cDDz87.jpg

i have additional pictures but didn’t want to spam since QC is not allowed.

Can’t see the pic, used the linked BBC, but if you purchased PPF V2 from a TD strong change you’re getting a PPF V2

Last edited: