• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Official 5711 PPF V2 Thread

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
Hi guys, searching for your advise on this one, it's just me or the markers at 12 are misaligned / have the shape of a "V" ?

0722-1.jpg

Thanks in advance

mottykytu

4/6/13
Hi guys, searching for your advise on this one, it's just me or the markers at 12 are misaligned / have the shape of a "V" ?

0722-1.jpg

Thanks in advance

I don't see anything too much here, Accept it if you are not OCD scene it is SUPER HARD To look on the WRIST

5t3f4n

WTB Slevin/Ploprof
21/9/17
Ita - Eu
I don't see anything too much here, Accept it if you are not OCD scene it is SUPER HARD To look on the WRIST

Yes OCD could be, but in this one i think you can see better what i mean.....maybe....or do i need to see a good doctor?

0722-4.jpg

mottykytu

4/6/13
Yes OCD could be, but in this one i think you can see better what i mean.....maybe....or do i need to see a good doctor?

0722-4.jpg

as an owner of PPF, I can guarantee you that you will forget it 2-4 weeks after you receive it, and it is SUPER HARD to see by your-self on your wrist with a Loupe, not even mentioned about other people who just glance at your wrist

but it is your, and also your choice, but remember you may have to wait weeks to receive new QC since they are out of stocks...

Last edited:

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19
well it appears to me that PPF v2 is a very very very very nice rep Out of the box

You want to go the extra mile striving for holiness ? PF with mkf dial and custom DWO ..but not for all pockets and profiles

Pick your poison

I personally like the PF blue dial color and case shape.
Got the Keylog DW, thinned case/caseback, bracelet edges bevelling and polishing, and rotor bearing assembly silencing and smoothing.

Thickness is 8.87mm :)

20190722-191439.jpg

maison888

I'm Pretty Popular
7/8/14
Got the Keylog DW, thinned case/caseback, bracelet edges bevelling and polishing, and rotor bearing assembly silencing and smoothing.

That looks really great on your wrist! Is that a PF bracelet as well?

My only comparison is my old V5, but every time I see most non MK Nautilus I'm envious of how flexible the bracelets are which was the one thing that always bugged me about the MK.

I can overlook the glaring smaller DW font in the 2x range but that bracelet just ruins how the watch sits on the wrist. I'm glad PPF was able to get it correctly.

Reactions: Pdatoon

Pdatoon

Renowned Member
2/2/19

My only comparison is my old V5, but every time I see most non MK Nautilus I'm envious of how flexible the bracelets are which was the one thing that always bugged me about the MK.

I can overlook the glaring smaller DW font in the 2x range but that bracelet just ruins how the watch sits on the wrist. I'm glad PPF was able to get it correctly.

Yes it is ! :)

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12

20190722-191439.jpg

Yes, looks great!

Reactions: Pdatoon

Ultra929

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
26/9/12

There was a mod for this posted long ago. Just shave some of the inside of the MKF bracelet off and it will flex downward. Also, other users reported with an oil bath and some wear it begins to be more flexible.

Scandalloman

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/18
Finally received my QC from puretime (already approved)....not sure if it's just me, but the 12 markers looks a little misaligned... thoughts/feedback?

wDXkMuS.jpg

mFYI8p0.jpg

7b7EJJ5.jpg

Last edited:

Scandalloman

6/3/18
Date seems more misaligned than 12 markers. Anyway whole watch seems ok!

True, good catch...not going to fuss though, overall I think it looks pretty good. Now just gotta get this baby past customs in Brazil and I am in the clear

Scandalloman

6/3/18
This might be a silly questions, but can anyone tell me if on the PPF V2, are the links held with pins or screws? It should be pins right?