• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

JMK

13/2/18
Finally got round to “straightening” mine...

Before:
ef79814cd1eb08efdeb4003bba315ae0.jpg

After
410db21ee3c61a079d6073f2f028b7bf.jpg

Hoping to see a rep of the newly released white dial version of this...
ee43ed4dd62303c1d3a2168b0edd9a18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

domiffm

buffalo is sick
Patron
Certified
28/4/15
Germany
Finally got round to “straightening” mine...

Before:
ef79814cd1eb08efdeb4003bba315ae0.jpg

After
410db21ee3c61a079d6073f2f028b7bf.jpg

Hoping to see a rep of the newly released white dial version of this...
ee43ed4dd62303c1d3a2168b0edd9a18.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How did you get the bezel/insert of the watch head without bending the bezel and/or scratching the case? Just asking because even watchmaker like Domi avoid to this on this watch due to the inherent damage potential.

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
How did you get the bezel/insert of the watch head without bending the bezel and/or scratching the case? Just asking because even watchmaker like Domi avoid to this on this watch due to the inherent damage potential.

Doesnt just hot air like a from hairdryer do the job to loosen the adhesive? I’ve done that to my Alpha Homage watch.

yosemite1

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/19
Yesterday I finally received my very first rep (well, technically it is my second but I had to return the first (Omega PO) as it had a faulty clasp). I'm very pleased with it, it looks great (better irl than on the QC pictures) and apart from a minor misalignment of the top and "30" position I couldn't spot any flaws (when I took it to a watchsmith (non-AD of course) to have the bracelet sized he complimented the watch). However the bezel doesn't move very smoothly (the Omega PO that I got a couple of weeks ago had a much smoother and fluid movement). It requires a certain force to move it just a few "clicks" forward. I guess it's supposed to work better than this (not a reason to complain - just for me to know)?

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Yesterday I finally received my very first rep (well, technically it is my second but I had to return the first (Omega PO) as it had a faulty clasp). I'm very pleased with it, it looks great (better irl than on the QC pictures) and apart from a minor misalignment of the top and "30" position I couldn't spot any flaws (when I took it to a watchsmith (non-AD of course) to have the bracelet sized he complimented the watch). However the bezel doesn't move very smoothly (the Omega PO that I got a couple of weeks ago had a much smoother and fluid movement). It requires a certain force to move it just a few "clicks" forward. I guess it's supposed to work better than this (not a reason to complain - just for me to know)?

Who REALLY turns the bezel? Nobody!

zsolie

Known Member
21/3/14
I only very recently started buying reps. I used my cc for payments and since then I had fraud on my cc. someone used my cc details to buy apps on iTunes, haha. only $70 worth of apps, but that caused that I had to block my card and get a new one.

My last purchase from Puretime was paintful, because my bank (Raiffeisen) blocked my mastercard after paying the item and need to get a new card. They say that this is for my security reason(+30$).
Otherwise the wach is amaizing, everything was perfect, it's a V2. I plan to order new waches, but with the posibility to change every time the card isn't worth.
Why they didn't accept Wu or money gramm?

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
My last purchase from Puretime was paintful, because my bank (Raiffeisen) blocked my mastercard after paying the item and need to get a new card. They say that this is for my security reason(+30$).
Otherwise the wach is amaizing, everything was perfect, it's a V2. I plan to order new waches, but with the posibility to change every time the card isn't worth.

I went through another TD. I'm sure WU or money gram was available. I just figured it would be easier with CC. I have made a few purchases with the TD, so I am sure PP would be an option for me the next time around. As matter of fact I will insist on it. Hopefully he will agree.

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
Still in love :lovestruck:​​​​​​

I've never worn the same watch for 3 months before.. I did put something else on my wrist in the morning, but changed my mind by noon :)

Reactions: PO42

Therion666

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
26/12/13
I only very recently started buying reps. I used my cc for payments and since then I had fraud on my cc. someone used my cc details to buy apps on iTunes, haha. only $70 worth of apps, but that caused that I had to block my card and get a new one.

I had the same thing happen to me last week, some bastard used my Visa details to get stuff on iTunes and bought something from Deutsche Bahn. I had to go to my bank to close the account, get a new card ( 25€) and the damage was about 200€.I've used the card exclusively with one TD.

jpchub

Renowned Member
7/12/18
Cape Town
I had the same thing happen to me last week, some bastard used my Visa details to get stuff on iTunes and bought something from Deutsche Bahn. I had to go to my bank to close the account, get a new card ( 25€) and the damage was about 200€.I've used the card exclusively with one TD.

why would someone actually do that?! not like you can resell the apps again for cash. madness.

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

One of our members mentioned using a Virtual Card offered by several of the credit card companies. They are used for a 1-time purchase online.

Reactions: applez

mattymarske

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/2/19
Looking great domiffm I've finally sent email to Lucy truetime on Saturday for same model but had no reply yet. Can't wait. My black Sekaro 2531.80.00 homage is getting lonely. (And it's mineral crystal scratched/aluminum bezel scuffed- can't wait for for the sapphire and ceramic durability)

​​​​​​​Still can't get over the pearl on the OMF compared to the VSF. They should focus on getting the basics right before expanding the range surely?!