• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Vsf 2018 seamaster diver 300m

muiramas

Erect Aristocrat
18/1/17
Thanks for the info I didn't know about these values!
In one other threat for NOOB Daytona 116500LN AS4130 I read that someone was complaining because seconds per day was +2 and that's why my question about the S/D.
10X

That person was an ass. Genuine ETA Elabore grade is usually within +/- 16 sec day. Chronometer grade +/- 4-6 sec day. Rolex Superlative Chronometer is +/- 2 sec day.

I am amazed by some of the naivety on watch forums about this. Not just RWI.

Last edited:

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
That person was an ass. Genuine ETA Elabore grade is usually within +/- 16 sec day. Chronometer grade +/- 4-6 sec day. Rolex Superlative Chronometer is +/- 2 sec day.

I am amazed by some of the naivety on watch forums about this. Not just RWI.

Oh,now i see what a stupid question have i asked a few posts ago.And because i'm only a big fan of some REP models,but not a profi ,I may be forgiven!
Thank You!

Cyber1050

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/12/17
Finally received the QC pics from Lucy. I think I'm going to accept.

V8tw1G.jpg

V8tlLq.jpg

V8tgs6.jpg

V8tSV0.jpg

Last edited:

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
Finally received the QC pics from Lucy. I think I'm going to accept. What do you guys think
?

looks good.... Lucy normally does an excellent job if making a nice selection.

fyi
Not really supposed to ask for help with qc like this as it is against forum rules.

Cyber1050

14/12/17
looks good.... Lucy normally does an excellent job if making a nice selection.

fyi
Not really supposed to ask for help with qc like this as it is against forum rules.

Little late but I edited my post lol. Thank you.

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
After PT trying to send to me Black Dial SS with V2 Case/Head and V1 Bracelet,i've sent them some Pics with my requirements and some issues to avoid.I don't know what is the right procedure,but let's hope it's not cheeky by my side.

NOTE: some pics are from the forum and some from me.

VNx90F.png

VNxsj0.jpg

VNxeb6.jpg

VNxP5r.jpg

VNxnfq.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GENneral

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
........i've sent them some Pics with my requirements and some issues to avoid.I don't know what is the right procedure,but let's hope it's not cheeky by my side.

I think that just by the fact that you stated "I hope it's not cheeky..." you know that you probably should not have done this. I get it that you are new to all this and that you want to get a nice copy and all, but I'm thinking that if everyone did this sort of thing it would be quite the mess.

It would not surprise me one bit if Puretime decided to refund your money and refused to take another order from you.

Reactions: cdzsmith

Pietros

14/12/18
UK
After PT trying to send to me Black Dial SS with V2 Case/Head and V1 Bracelet,i've sent them some Pics with my requirements and some issues to avoid.I don't know what is the right procedure,but let's hope it's not cheeky by my side.

I think it’s reasonable to send a pic of the V1/V2 bracelet difference considering that they’ve just attempted to dump a V1 on you.

Sent from the RWI App

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
I think it’s reasonable to send a pic of the V1/V2 bracelet difference considering that they’ve just attempted to dump a V1 on you.

I'm fine with the bracelet. Is the rest of the stuff I'm not a fan of. No one has had a lume pip like that in probably a year. The sel gap thing & the marker alignment are two things that I don't see anyone noticing on the wrist unless they are pretty bad & earlier he was contemplating rejecting for a timegrapher reading of +6s/d.

I'm not suggesting that everyone should just accept everything, but on the other hand I do think a lot of new people here have unreasonable expectations. Many of these unreasonable expectations come from a lack of knowledge. For example: 10x or more magnification (pics on the computer) makes very small unseeable things look like massive flaws. Variations in camera settings or different lighting can change colors drastically. Close ups that are not taken 100% straight on can make it look like markers don't line up when in fact they do. Timegraphers that show +6s/d can be interpreted as poor timekeeping when in fact it is actually quite good.

I'm just saying, especially for the new guys, temper your expectations a bit. These are counterfeit watches made by underage Chinese slave labor. The fact that we can get a watch that actually works pretty well and looks close to the real thing is nothing short of miraculous. Don't sweat a sel gap that in reality is 1/1000 of an inch and will never be seen on the wrist.

zkrollex

Known Member
10/4/19
Indeed I'm new in this game with TD's (Join Date: Apr 2019),but not at all, because normally i'm buying REP's from physical shops.
Like i said above "I don't know what is the right rejecting procedure..." to reclaim another copy with no issues.
Here in RWI i 'm reading other users are rejecting from 5 to 6 Watches before they receive the right QC which satisfy them,but i don't really know which way they do this rejecting.
Maybe here in RWI is a thread which explains this procedure of rejecting the items which are obviously defective or are assembled from two or more different version parts.
And if there is such а thread,please post the name here,it will be useful for all the new members.
I'm asking: how to explain to the TD why I'm rejecting the watch without to send him a picture with the issue?!Everyone knows-one Picture is more of thousands of words.
Even more in the support section of PT,there is an option to send and receive files - so it means they accept pictures from the clients.
And even,even more they answer to me - "noted that,hope we get good one this time :)" - so it means they offers to me something different and they accept that there is something wrong with this watch.
In my previous post I'm not saying,I'll reject the watch because of 6.8 s/d,but i was only asking isn't that too much.Just pure lack of experience by my side about timegrapher values and nothing else.
And i sent to the TD not only the Picture with the Bracelet issue,but all other pictures which i learned from this nice thread,because I'm not a nitpicker,but because i don't know what will be the surprise in the next QC Set.Maybe it will be the 12 o clock markers misalignment,maybe some dial printing issue,maybe a giant Pearl which covers the triangle on the bezel,maybe .... i don't know what!!!
And so on,and so on till the end of the year-sorry!
In brief,i sent them all the pics to let them to know,that here in RWI we don't take out the potatoes from earth with bombs!
And something more,all the pics i posted in my previous post at once, maybe will be seen by some other inexperienced member and they will help him to make an informed order from some TD.I really believe the main idea behind this forum is to help people to learn more about watches and to help them to make literate choice when they decide to have a business with some TD.
Believe me it isn't very easy to read near 120 pages thread if you are not familiar with the language and especially the specific jargon and sometimes only browsing the pictures may help.This is not a 15 min article for example "How to Spot a Fake Rolex!" :)
Like i love to say-nobody was born educated and everyone of us is learning on the move!
Thank you for the nice thread and for all the useful advises from the more experienced members - all of us here have one goal and it is to learn more about our favorite REP's and if possible to buy the most perfect one!
10X once again!
Later I'll post if there is some new QC Set and sorry for a long spam.

Last edited:

Nashiey

10/3/19
Sweden
Jesus.... Nanook i like you but what the hell was that?! Easy come on! Let’s have a fun and interesting forum. If someone messes up just kindly tell them and be done with it.

So! Back to pictures and awesome reviews!

:beef:

Last edited:

mattymarske

6/2/19
Monty010 totally with you on this. The more pics the better. Still lurking in this thread checking 5 or 6 times a day lol.

Currently written a draft email to Lucy asking for a Black on steel with additional rubber strap with potential to order the blue on steel when funds allow later in the year.

Not sent it yet as still undecided on which colour to ger 1st and also if there's likely be to be a V3 (not that I can see anything that needs changing at all apart from a super clone movement but that'll be a long way off) and the no date version will be here in 2020 I reckon so time to save up.

Blue on steel just looks awesome and I'm always a fan of black faced divers on black rubber.

Reactions: zkrollex