• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Akra

11/1/17
What about the Audemars Piguet ROO diver v9 on rubber strap/steel bracelet?

2QdFF.png
..?

DetektivTudor

The rep addict formerly known as Elfriede
Supporter
Certified
28/10/18
Heart of Europe
Can we get this thread stickied already? It's far more useful than most of the threads full of dead links and blank pics that are currently stickied.

Sad, but true. As I'm new to the game, I can't really assess which part of the stickies, esp. in the sub forums, is already outdated. In contrast this thread seems well kept.
So +1 for sticky-zation.

Reactions: Repwatcher01

applestooranges

Known Member
18/7/18
If it qualifies somewhere in the list?

Wells, the biggest tell is still the thickness. When you look closer, the date wheel and subdial positions are off and fundamentally limited by the A7750 movement. There's a laundry list of popular mods over at the AP subforum but even those are questionable as far as closeness to gen is concerned. First class at most imo, depending on how you wear it and whether the thicker caseback is obvious on your wrist.

Reactions: pelusito

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
What about it?

Wow Omagad been reading through the newest pages of the list .You must get fed up of new members buying their favourite watch as a rep , and trying to get you declare it a 'Super Rep' before they buy it LOL .

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
What about the Audemars Piguet ROO diver v9 on rubber strap/steel bracelet?

It's one thing a new member not finding the 'Consensual List ' , but this is new one for me . A new member finding the list , and not being able to find the watch at the top of it A for ....

Reactions: Sirwatchalot

Repwatcher01

You're Saying I Can Sell?
25/8/18
LIST UPDATE: IWC Portofino "150 years anniversary" MKF added to NWBIG.

I should note here that my review is specific to the White dial version. There is also a blue dial version, also called "150 Years" , that may or may not be NWBIG. I'm sure everything about it is the same except for the color of the dial, but having not seen it irl I wouldn't know whether the shade of blue is correct or not. Just fyi.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
I should note here that my review is specific to the White dial version. There is also a blue dial version, also called "150 Years" , that may or may not be NWBIG. I'm sure everything about it is the same except for the color of the dial, but having not seen it irl I wouldn't know whether the shade of blue is correct or not. Just fyi.

You're right, I'll specify, thanks.

Reactions: Repwatcher01

cvlno

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/18
Just added a review in the AP section on the new batch of the JF AP Diver V9. Definitely should not have been considered a super rep before but it is now. They fixed every issue (date font, green hands, caseback, end links) Myself along with some other members have started referring to it as the "v9.5" to reduce confusion because they made so many fixes. The original V9 was not a super rep by any means. TDs are just starting to get stock of the 9.5s

Last edited:

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Not my call to make, but I agree it should.

People have been asking for it to be stickied for more than a year that I started it now... start a petition or something. :)

What blank pics? That should be fixed according to PhotoBucket.
And there are many others than I who can sticky a thread, has anyone ever asked any of the staff to do so before?

If you consider a thread should no longer be sticky how about letting the section moderator know? If you don't know who that is take out a support ticket at www.rwihelp.com and tell us why.

boutsk

Known Member
17/4/17
Can be considered as super rep any of the VSF Pams with the new p9000 v2 superclone (pam359, Pam382, pam388, pam389, pam498, pam505)? New superclone is close enough to the Gen and also has Gen functions.

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: recan1ze