• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

Mille

You're Saying I Can Sell?
30/10/18
S.....
Hi! Really great job. Very impressed of the time and work you have done to us all.
Rolex Sea Dweller 2017 Baselworld 126600 904L (excellent build quality but magnification is wrong and DW font is terrible) but witch factory do you mean?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Hi! Really great job. Very impressed of the time and work you have done to us all.
Rolex Sea Dweller 2017 Baselworld 126600 904L (excellent build quality but magnification is wrong and DW font is terrible) but witch factory do you mean?

arf

Reactions: Mille

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
What blank pics? That should be fixed according to PhotoBucket.
And there are many others than I who can sticky a thread, has anyone ever asked any of the staff to do so before?

If you consider a thread should no longer be sticky how about letting the section moderator know? If you don't know who that is take out a support ticket at www.rwihelp.com and tell us why.

Sorry mate, but I didn't talk about blank pics? Someone else did.

All I said is that this list deserves to be stickied imho, that's all. :)

Thanks for your input.

YH93

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/18
LIST UPDATE: Omega De Ville SS RXW A2892 added to likely Super Rep.

Thanks Repworld

Is this only based on Repworld's comparison? Any other documentation/reviews/comparisons supporting this? This De Ville (blue dial) is my number one candidate for a dress watch but it's pretty hard to find anything on this version.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Is this only based on Repworld's comparison? Any other documentation/reviews/comparisons supporting this? This De Ville (blue dial) is my number one candidate for a dress watch but it's pretty hard to find anything on this version.

That's why it's in "Likely", we need more feedback. :)

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

I waiting more professional comparison video or images watch on buying list ... anyway don’t trust any blue Rep

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

csthe

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/13
Omagad there is a chance that you will open a new thread?
This thread is full of noob questions and BS. It is also too heavy (>1000 posts) to open on tapatalk...

Reactions: Tacotuesday

august_le

Horology Curious
6/9/18
IS there any update with the new ARF Datejust 904L ? Does it become Super rep NWBIG?

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
Omagad there is a chance that you will open a new thread?
This thread is full of noob questions and BS. It is also too heavy (>1000 posts) to open on tapatalk...

Noob questions won't stop on next thread. :)

Too heavy for tapatalk, I can hear that, but that would mean create a new topic every 6 months and I don't think it's a good idea. :)

Reactions: csthe