• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 904L 114300 will release very soon

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
Why do people blow the SH3132 movement. I have one (JF OP 114300) and haven't even serviced it in a year and runs better then ever.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
So a sample size of ONE tells us that its a solid movement now? its hit and miss my friend, some people are fine, others have bought three and they all gone to crap. Its a mater of risk, just because it worked out for you doenst mean its safe for the rest of the world.

I personally will never buy one becuse I dont have a wathcsmith near by (even if you do, not all will agree to work on it), parts for it are hard to come by, with eta clone can just replace whole movmenet and everythong will fit, hands dial etc.

For me, not worth it, others are more dedicated to the hobby and dont mind spending more and managing it all, and thats all good too. One size doenst fit all here

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
msbxhz.jpg

little anticipation .. tomorrow 27 August more news .. what do you think?

Reactions: antotony0203

mordret

Renowned Member
Certified
17/4/17
Austria
msbxhz.jpg

little anticipation .. tomorrow 27 August more news .. what do you think?

Looks promising, I think many members are waiting for a black/white dial for quiet a long time...

I just received my grape JF and am totally happy with it!

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk Pro

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
Looks promising, I think many members are waiting for a black/white dial for quiet a long time...

beautiful grapes .. are you going to give it a service or do you let it run without any service?

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
So a sample size of ONE tells us that its a solid movement now? its hit and miss my friend, some people are fine, others have bought three and they all gone to crap. Its a mater of risk, just because it worked out for you doenst mean its safe for the rest of the world.

I personally will never buy one becuse I dont have a wathcsmith near by (even if you do, not all will agree to work on it), parts for it are hard to come by, with eta clone can just replace whole movmenet and everythong will fit, hands dial etc.

For me, not worth it, others are more dedicated to the hobby and dont mind spending more and managing it all, and thats all good too. One size doenst fit all here

Make that a sample size of 4 ! I have three watches with the SH3132 movement . So far all have worked like German rail timetables ( touch wood ) , all now over 10 months old . I do understand your concerns about repair though , and generally stick to watches with an ETA clone .

JMK

13/2/18
Make that a sample size of 4 ! I have three watches with the SH3132 movement . So far all have worked like German rail timetables ( touch wood ) , all now over 10 months old . I do understand your concerns about repair though , and generally stick to watches with an ETA clone .

I’ll counter those with 2 dead in 3 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16

Waiting Blue And Grey correction Dials + 904L
I wish super Rep Rolex With 3 Correct Colors

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
puretime Hey, I want to know if I can buy updated blue dial and arf 904L bracelet for my JF 114300. THX.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sharki06

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
24/5/18
Repworld , grey dial need correction ??

I was sure grey and grape on the JF are gen like.

Dan2018

Known Member
19/8/18
U.K.
Yes the grape and grey are considered super rep. It’s the blue that was considered to have the significant issues.

Reactions: vcappp

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
Repworld , grey dial need correction ??

I was sure grey and grape on the JF are gen like.

There’s new comparison grey Dial it’s not match Gen 100% under sunlight Side By Side will see the real Face..

Repworld

Mythical Poster
27/12/16
I wish ARF take care about Dial color I know not easy job but they have 3 Gen in hand!

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
I’ll counter those with 2 dead in 3 months.

Well I used 10 months as a reference to the newest watch . One is 16 months old , recently worn a weeks holiday lost 32 seconds on the week . The second a JF v2 Explorer 1 14 months old . I had this watch on my wrist on a break in Cornwall UK ( 10 days ) where I hiked with my dog , sailed , sea fished etc didn't miss a beat all week . I think I might get the older watches serviced soon .

So thanks for your counter , but the above makes them a load spurious and unfounded shit.

Last edited:

heska

Renowned Member
Supporter
29/11/17
There’s new comparison grey Dial it’s not match Gen 100% under sunlight Side By Side will see the real Face..

The rep dial seems a little bit shinier, but it’s hard to tell with watch in a different position. Seems pretty spot on to me

JMK

13/2/18
Well I used 10 months as a reference to the newest watch . One is 16 months old , recently worn a weeks holiday lost 32 seconds on the week . The second a JF v2 Explorer 1 14 months old . I had this watch on my wrist on a break in Cornwall UK ( 10 days ) where I hiked with my dog , sailed , sea fished etc didn't miss a beat all week . I think I might get the older watches serviced soon .

So thanks for your counter , but the above makes them a load spurious and unfounded shit.

No, your experience is yours... mine is mine. Both factual. Yours doesn’t invalidate mine and vice versa. Right now, we don’t have enough data to make an objective argument. All I know is that I had to spend an additional $30 to send my bad movement back to the seller for replacement and my JF Grape needs servicing. I’ll probably take the risk and attempt to dissect and service the movement myself.

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
No, your experience is yours... mine is mine. Both factual. Yours doesn’t invalidate mine and vice versa. Right now, we don’t have enough data to make an objective argument. All I know is that I had to spend an additional $30 to send my bad movement back to the seller for replacement and my JF Grape needs servicing. I’ll probably take the risk and attempt to dissect and service the movement myself.

Recently purchased a watch with an ETA clone needed servicing on arrival . Last year purchased a gen watch movement stopped working after 5 months had to be sent back to manufacturer for replacement . Thems the breaks , doesn't make the watch shit or the movement shit.

I APOLOGISE though I misinterpreted your post . I thought you was implying that my watches would soon be kaput , not that you had purchased two watches with problems.

Last edited: