• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

ARF 904L 114300 will release very soon

ffuhcu

14/7/16
Would be interested to know if they replicated the white from gen, gen reviews suggest a subtle eggshell / off white colour rather than full on white.

Am in right in thinking the new ARF versions will have the full set of luminescent indicies markers. The JF V1 and V2 had only silver indices.

White and black dial should have lume on all hour markers (with a gap at 12 where there is a Coronet). Pretty sure in gen the other 39mm colours continue to only have lume at 3, 6, and 9.

Last edited:

HolaAmigoEU

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/6/18
EU
I asked Ryan from Intime when the new ARF versions would be available and he responded with this:

"It will be available after 2 months.."

GWT#1

Renowned Member
1/4/12
Where the bluegrass sways!
Shitty expensive to service movement again!!!

Just release them with 2824!

How may 3135’s have you actually delt with? I have 9 watches with the 3135 in them yes 4 of them were serviced just the ones in my franken watches and I’ve had problem with one only and very simple wag wheel change anyone could do! Don’t knock them to me and hell they are all even the unserviced ones are regulated and running within +/- 7 sec day on my timing machine and that’s damn good for so called junk movement!! I just don’t know where the hate comes from also if you will polish the brushing work on the bridges while servicing they look amazing don’t polish out the brush work just shine it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: EKreyszig

yvrflex

Horology Curious
2/3/17
How may 3135’s have you actually delt with? I have 9 watches with the 3135 in them yes 4 of them were serviced just the ones in my franken watches and I’ve had problem with one only and very simple wag wheel change anyone could do! Don’t knock them to me and hell they are all even the unserviced ones are regulated and running within +/- 7 sec day on my timing machine and that’s damn good for so called junk movement!! I just don’t know where the hate comes from also if you will polish the brushing work on the bridges while servicing they look amazing don’t polish out the brush work just shine it!!

Uh don't these run the 3132s, which have been inconsistent at best from what I've seen in the other OP39 thread.

lukko

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
20/11/12
Italy
lukko Sdc83 do you think it will come out in a2824?

I presonally don't think so mate, beacuse it's based on JF oyster perpetual already existent watch that only comes in SH3132.

Hope ARF make a better dial for white and black than actual BP version that have index too big.

Reactions: Sdc83

Matteo1989

Renowned Member
24/4/18
I presonally don't think so mate, beacuse it's based on JF oyster perpetual already existent watch that only comes in SH3132.

Hope ARF make a better dial for white and black than actual BP version that have index too big.

hopefully because I'm interested in the white or black version .. the top would be in a2824 ..

Reactions: Sdc83

ADHD

Horology Curious
28/10/17
That’s the BP...
It’s confusing these days.
Anyway, according to angus the ARF prototype will be posted on monday the 27th...

Last edited:

palaufreak

Renowned Member
7/7/16
Why do people blow the SH3132 movement. I have one (JF OP 114300) and haven't even serviced it in a year and runs better then ever.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

xray7

Renowned Member
Patron
Certified
1/4/18
Old Dart
If you happen to be in a relationship, engaged, or married, this hobby becomes so much more justifiable if you're both spending money on it... this of course has absolutely nothing to do with my acquistion of a TC this week, pure coincidence... ;)

The 114300 is the first rep to catch the better half's eye - at long last. So when I punched it into the search tonight to check the options for TDs, imagine how pleased we both were to see that not only is ARF bringing it out in 904L, they're also trying the full indices dials on white (her preferred colour - currently wearing a Steinhart 39 mother of pearl).

Dial quality obviously remains to be seen. Other than the steel (and maybe a little but of work on the crown), what will ARF need to improve upon to beat the JF as far as case?