• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GLS postal service

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
I just did and according to that you could have insured it for 1500 euro which you apparently did not.
It still does not explain why you sent them anything to do with what was shipped to you. What has that got to do with anything? For all they know it could have been a damaged watch that was only worth 250 until it was restored with a crapload of new parts.

Yes, you are right. I asked the bills to Herc and he sent me these .... I turned the email directly to the GLS point...

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
I have already said and presented invoices. they told me they did not pay ... because the value was not declared at the beginning

and try not to say more bullshit on my account ... if you do not know anything

Yes friend, you are right! but they said too many papers on me. I'm trying to do everything possible to make the customer recover money. but I do not sell watches. I was insulted, banned, offended! for no reason! for a package that does not know if it will be delivered, if there will be a refund.
as I said before. I will do my best with GLS. Tomorrow I will go to the GLS point, I will not use to call. but only email to give you proof

Yes, you are right. I asked the bills to Herc and he sent me these .... I turned the email directly to the GLS point...

Those receipts where sent to you the first time you tried to claim (6th Feb 2018) - you know the time when you told me it was held up in customs and that was the reason for your receipt request from me - not to make a claim.. as your above posts states you tried to do. I sent you my invoices and what I posted to you. If you are claiming you just send invoices of what was in the parcel.. I sent you those as I was under the assumption they were needed for CUSTOMS not for an insurance claim!!

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
February 6th was 21 days after the last tracking update. If the parcel had been sent with Parcel force, you can only make a claim for loss of a European parcel after more than 20 days without movement. I wonder what GLS rules are?

Herc

Renowned Member
11/6/16
Belfast - United Kingdom
February 6th was 21 days after the last tracking update. If the parcel had been sent with Parcel force, you can only make a claim for loss of a European parcel after more than 20 days without movement. I wonder what GLS rules are?

To be honest I’m no longer hopeful with all this!!

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
I think Johnny Depp should allowed to continue his RWI membership under the condition that he changes his user name to Ernest Borgnine.

Reactions: Hinclimincli

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Ernest_Borgnine_McHale_McHale%27s_Navy_1962.JPG

Parabuteo

Patron, Salt and Lime
7/9/12
Hey- I liked old Ernie. “The Wild Bunch”.... Classic....””Back off to what?””

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Supporter
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Bump for the sake of bumping! LoL. I assume no word from our esteemed, honorable modder Depp?

Reactions: Metalmickey

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
Exactly - that’s why I’m hoping he can answer which one we are working with.

Would love to know what the time frame is to claim for lost parcel.

Well he did ask for your receipts the first time on day 21 of non-movement... he could have claimed, been paid out and sorted by now!

Status
Not open for further replies.