• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

GLS postal service

Status
Not open for further replies.

RepPossessed

The UK dealer
Trusted Dealer
10/11/15
N. Ireland
Reign it in guys... Start insulting one another this won't end well for anyone.

Jonny Depp.. like myself your on this forum and your making a business out of it. You HAVE TO help your customer
You know the risks and consequences of your business, so pull your finger out and sort something out with the OP, because what you are doing right now is not good enough... If you can't deal with the consequences then you shouldn't be offering your services.

I've never once turned my back on a customer with a problem. No reputable business or person does.
I myself just had to refund £1500 because my delivery of 8 watches went missing.

Do you see anyone here complaining about me!? No...

DO THE RIGHT THING

Last edited:

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY

Jonny Depp.. like myself your on this forum and your making a business out of it. You HAVE TO help your customer
You know the risks and consequences of your business, so pull your finger out and sort something out with the OP, because what you are doing right now is not good enough...

I've never once turned my back on a customer with a problem. No reputable business or person does.
I myself just had to refund £1500 because my delivery of 8 watches went missing.

DO THE RIGHT THING

Yes friend, you are right! but they said too many papers on me. I'm trying to do everything possible to make the customer recover money. but I do not sell watches. I was insulted, banned, offended! for no reason! for a package that does not know if it will be delivered, if there will be a refund.
as I said before. I will do my best with GLS. Tomorrow I will go to the GLS point, I will not use to call. but only email to give you proof

Inviato dal mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS
Yes friend, you are right! but they said too many papers on me. I'm trying to do everything possible to make the customer recover money. but I do not sell watches. I was insulted, banned, offended! for no reason! for a package that does not know if it will be delivered, if there will be a refund.
as I said before. I will do my best with GLS. Tomorrow I will go to the GLS point, I will not use to call. but only email to give you proof

The solution is simple and you would never have been no saled if you did this initially. Step up and if the package is considered lost, reimburse herc, either a replacement piece or cash to cover the value of the piece. You repay out of your own pocket and then you fight with the insurance company since you are operating as a business and ultimately your shipment lost herc's watch and he was very specific about requesting insurance. I don't know if the package is considered lost, I'll defer to trailboss99 and the mods. Stop worrying about what everyone is saying, words are not helping this situation. You acting honorably will overshadow any negative comments made. Continuing to point fingers and complain about what third parties not directly involved doesn't help.

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop

You know the risks and consequences of your business, so pull your finger out and sort something out with the OP, because what you are doing right now is not good enough...

DO THE RIGHT THING

The solution is simple and you would never have been no saled if you did this initially. Step up and if the package is considered lost, reimburse herc, either a replacement piece or cash to cover the value of the piece. You repay out of your own pocket and then you fight with the insurance company since you are operating as a business and ultimately your shipment lost herc's watch and he was very specific about requesting insurance. I don't know if the package is considered lost, I'll defer to trailboss99 and the mods. Stop worrying about what everyone is saying, words are not helping this situation. You acting honorably will overshadow any negative comments made. Continuing to point fingers and complain about what third parties not directly involved doesn't help.

Wow! 23 pages of grief!

Geesh.....just do the right thing and do what ^^^^^ they said.

Reactions: Herc and Rx4Time

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15

You know the risks and consequences of your business, so pull your finger out and sort something out with the OP, because what you are doing right now is not good enough... If you can't deal with the consequences then you shouldn't be offering your services.

DO THE RIGHT THING

in my opinion it's partially wrong what you said. Johnny Depp must helps the customer... this is right, we all undestand. but he doens't must give his ass in customer'hands, if package could be lost. when the modders leaves the package to the courier, and start the shipment, from this point, it's not johnny's problem, if package could be lost or stolen exct exct.
Herc for next time...just, doesn't choose a modder/Watchmaker so far from your home... how many kilomentres are, how much is the risk for the package!!
if you think about me, i didn't trust about italian courier NEVER, and for the bigs pieces that johnny's built for me, i always did my 400 kms (roundtrip) for have its in my hands in totally safe,
and for have a pleasure lunch with him.
dear Herc you are just fighting for something that you will nerver get back: money, or watch....so ....your shipment. your risk
how we say in italian...."put your soul in peace" ;)

loewenzahn

Mythical Poster
16/12/14
Germany
I honestly didn’t expect to get anything back but I’d already refunded my buyers as any reputable seller would.... In the second case the watch arrived in canada eventually AND I got paid out (and told I could keep the insurance money despite the parcel eventually turning up). I split the money with the buyer because I am honest.

LOL !! In case that you in future offer something in m2m sales I'll memorize to NOT BUY from you.

Reactions: federik91

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
LOL !! In case that you in future offer something in m2m sales I'll memorize to NOT BUY from you.

Perhaps you didn’t read what I wrote: when a watch I sold went missing in the post, my buyer was refunded BY ME as soon as I put in an insurance claim. Because that was the right thing to do. I never expected to get insurance to pay but, hey, I put it in the mail so it was my problem.

So the buyer ended up with his money back. I then got insurance paid out and then the watch was delivered. So he ended up with a watch and his money back. Courier said I didn’t have to repay the money. We split it and he got the watch at half price.

The key thing here is you settle with your buyer. You don’t refuse to have anything to do with them and shrug your shoulders. Maybe JD isn’t liable for the full value of the watch. But the least he could do is make some gesture.

Surely nobody will ever deal with Johnny Depp again now now they know what happens if something goes wrong.

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15
Surely nobody will ever deal with Johnny Depp again now now they know what happens if something goes wrong.

surely you didn't undestand how big is the good Reputation of johnny depp on this forum...you make me so laugh!!!! you are seriously funny :)
on johnny's phone yesterday i just read maybe 20 messages of people who wrote: what's wrong mate? dont care about them, you'r right! if they ban you, leave me email and telephone number for next buid!!!

but seriously....You think johnny must refuse all this money? go to that country (in italian is like fuck you, but for gentleman style ;) )

Blackjack

Known Member
27/7/16
on johnny's phone yesterday i just read maybe 20 messages of people who wrote: what's wrong mate? dont care about them, you'r right! if they ban you, leave me email and telephone number for next buid!!!

Yeah mate and I've got the Queen sending me pictures of her arse!

Honestly, it's a good thing you're here to vehemently defend Johnny by telling everyone how honest and amazing is, because otherwise I might be tricked into believing all the evidence of fishy behaviour from him in this thread. Seriously, people are going to make their own minds up based on what's in this thread and you just continuously reiterating that Johnny is great and everyone else is shit does not help get anyone on his side, it just makes people wary.

Herc I honestly hope you get your watch back, or you at least settle this well with Johnny. Who knows, maybe he will come around.

federik91

Renowned Member
3/12/15
Yeah mate and I've got the Queen sending me pictures of her arse!

Honestly, it's a good thing you're here to vehemently defend Johnny by telling everyone how honest and amazing is, because otherwise I might be tricked into believing all the evidence of fishy behaviour from him in this thread. Seriously, people are going to make their own minds up based on what's in this thread and you just continuously reiterating that Johnny is great and everyone else is shit does not help get anyone on his side, it just makes people wary.

Herc I honestly hope you get your watch back, or you at least settle this well with Johnny. Who knows, maybe he will come around.
if you don't believe me, it's your problem, i will never tell the false. just wrote what i read yesterday. stop.
you don't believe in it ? i will repeat: it's your poblem mate ;)

a donkey too will understand the situation, explained in 5 passage:

1 owner send watch to johnny
2 johnny did service / reparation , close the package with maximum attention and care and SEND IT
3 the package travels
4 the package losts.
5 client problem. johnny doesn't work in courier express, it's not his problem. he can take back to the owner the total of standard insurance ( 500 euros +-) remeber that in italy you can't ship and insure (jewels, watch or other item of value, with a normal courier. image a franken fake watch ;) )

there's the story explained in 5 point.

Last edited:

loewenzahn

Mythical Poster
16/12/14
Germany
After congesting all the banter and "assumings", the only impressing posts come from tripdog. A genuine, not a replica brain speaking, so to say :))
Some facts: 1st - Antonio / JD sends from Italy, so GLS Italia's T&C rules. Meaning, for private senders insurance € 500 included, no upgrades offered. In case of a claim a bill of purchase is mandatory as the insurance company (not GLS) will investigate at the issuing company. Receipts, PP payments or bills from private aren't accepted.
2nd - in case that "our" modders and watch smith should reimburse the value of the goods in case of a lost in transit - what do you all think if any would still offer their services?
Herc - thumbs up that the parcel shows in the end

Pickledbeetroot

I'm Pretty Popular
12/12/12
2nd - in case that "our" modders and watch smith should reimburse the value of the goods in case of a lost in transit - what do you all think if any would still offer their services?
Herc - thumbs up that the parcel shows in the end

So you’re saying if johnydepp gets away with this scam, then all the other modders should be able to get away with it too?

Next week i’m setting up “Pickles gen-spec mod shop”

wanna be the first customer???

Watch this space ;)

Reactions: cdzsmith

loewenzahn

Mythical Poster
16/12/14
Germany
So you’re saying if johnydepp gets away with this scam, then all the other modders should be able to get away with it too?

How can you call it "a scam" so lightheartedly ? Guilty before proven, is this the rule in your world?
When a sender has prove of shipment, as it's the case here, he has acted according to the rules. Do you ask for delivery by hand?

for your pickles.... is there a price list available yet? ;-))

Reactions: SuperLory

Rx4Time

Supporter, Panerai lover
Patron
Certified
31/3/16
CONUS

Watch this space ;)

How much to have my watch pickled? :rofl:

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
This thread seems to be going round in circles, both sides have valid arguments.

The OP did in fact ask that the parcel be insured - but without giving the amount for which it should be insured. Unless Depp knew the full value of the watch, he wouldn't have been able to correctly insure the parcel.

Reactions: federik91

85genius

Known Member
14/5/14
if you don't believe me, it's your problem, i will never tell the false. just wrote what i read yesterday. stop.
you don't believe in it ? i will repeat: it's your poblem mate ;)

a donkey too will understand the situation, explained in 5 passage:

1 owner send watch to johnny
2 johnny did service / reparation , close the package with maximum attention and care and SEND IT
3 the package travels
4 the package losts.
5 client problem. johnny doesn't work in courier express, it's not his problem. he can take back to the owner the total of standard insurance ( 500 euros +-) remeber that in italy you can't ship and insure (jewels, watch or other item of value, with a normal courier. image a franken fake watch ;) )

there's the story explained in 5 point.

So you honestly believe Johnny doesn't have a duty of care to his clients property. You are a moron. I hope he loses all your watches too

And all this comment about franken/fake, if you are not a total retard you could think to insure the genuine parts that are in there, in fact any part in this watch that is either genuine or doesn't have a manufacturers name on it is legitimate and can be insured.

If Johnny couldn't insure it but didn't let the client know and actually led the client to think it was insured then Johnny has therefore taken on responsibility for the insurance so it is absolutely 100% Johnny's responsibility to pay out on that whether or not he can make a claim

85genius

Known Member
14/5/14
And another point, possibly the most important point here when it comes to the language barrier....

Johnny is running a business!

Johnny is promoting and touting for business on an English speaking forum!

It is therefore absolutely Johnny responsibility to unsure that all communication is fully understood by any English speaking customers he gains through is touting on this
English speaking forum, he cannot blame the language barrier otherwise he should be only on Italian forums and only accepting business from Italian speakers

Reactions: yodog and Herc

Metalmickey

Renowned Member
1/7/14
It is therefore absolutely Johnny responsibility to unsure that all communication is fully understood by any English speaking customers he gains through is touting on this
English speaking forum, he cannot blame the language barrier otherwise he should be only on Italian forums and only accepting business from Italian speakers

Si

Johnny Depp

WATCHMAKER
Gold Patron
Certified
30/12/14
ITALY
And another point, possibly the most important point here when it comes to the language barrier....

Johnny is running a business!

Johnny is promoting and touting for business on an English speaking forum!

read the conversations well. in emails between HERC and me. we have not talked about REFUND !!! it was only said on my part to wait for GLS for the problems they encountered with the package. an argument was made for nothing !!! I waited until today. today I will go to the GLS point. I open a DISCUSSION for LOST PACKAGE. asking for the REFUND. based on the invoices I sent to GLS FOGGIA! (I will send you the tests with the emails I will receive). after we wait for the reimbursement from GLS. what GLS will give me I will transmit to HERC. in addition I do the refund of the service movement € 120, plus € 60 of GLS, DI TASCA MIA! and I repeat, it will all be demonstrated by the emails I receive in point GLS ..... END !!

Status
Not open for further replies.