• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[CONSENSUAL LIST] Super Reps NWBIGs

D

d4m.test

You mean the kitchen ?

Woman are lousy cooks generally so they should stay out of the kitchen. My passion for cooking is actually higher than my passion for watches so my wife gives up that part of the house willingly.

solitudex

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/11/16
what does it mean when it says "get it serviced asap"?

Send the watch to someone who can clean and oil your watch properly.
The stock movements can come out of the factory dirty and oil in the wrong places, especially so for the watch(es) mentioned.

Omagad

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/16
Super Reps Temple
D

d4m.test

I am also interested in the ballon bleu 33mm but there are so many factories making it, it’s confusing (JF,TW,V6...) from which factory is the one under review in this thread? Thx

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think V6F

Sent from the RWI App

D

d4m.test

Hi @Omagad and thank you for your great work. What about the Cartier Santos : when you say XL, do you mean the 38 mm ? And what do you think about the accuracy of the mid size from V6F ?

Thank you for your reply !

Regards

D

d4m.test

How are the watches from Watch Archive? They claim to have made a Super Rep Navitimer 1. J12 base so the 3 o'clock subdial is fully functional, but the datewheel is apparently very close to the dial like the BP.