• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Welcome to the Brig, majornation - AKA FS: Tudor Pelagos

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Lol I just saw this post. I agree with you somewhat. I think the back and fourth should be private and moderated and then the outcome can be shared through feedback. You are right, making the process public can pressure a resolution but It can also make it very messy

You know alot of the times, these guys wont come fwd until called out in public

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
You know alot of the times, these guys wont come fwd until called out in public
I'm sure you are right. Luckily for me I don't have that much experience in these situations. In my case anyways the staff at repgeek have been very helpful in moving things along.

zinglles

Known Member
25/1/13
Meanwhile I'm still looking for a pelagos. Heart skips a beat every time someone posts here.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Meanwhile I'm still looking for a pelagos. Heart skips a beat every time someone posts here.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

R2D4

Admin
Advisor
15/4/07
Ok the seller was able to pick up the watch today at the post office. [MENTION=101743]majornation[/MENTION] shipped the watch back in an unpadded envelope. There is video proof from the op that I personally viewed. If you are going to ship things to other members with no care for the wares, don't expect others to put you on their list of the "good".

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
WOW:(

First he holds it hostage then this ????

Tucker

Lunnyfied by Raddave
Supporter
Certified
23/12/11
Yep, I was definitely being a pric. It was not my intention to scam the guy. I saw the Seller had returned payment (after hounding HIM for a week) not as a gift. Had a suspicion he would try to contest the payment once he got the watch back so I held off on returning it until after the holiday. Like I told the mod who stepped in, "I was trying to make him sweat a bit"... still being a bit butt hurt about the whole situation. My fault, I was being immature; real poor behavior for this forum.

All in all ruined I any rep I had here, so I'll bail out. Cheers to all the others I interacted with. Heres a screen cap with the shipping info showing I did indeed send to watch on Tuesday and did not "just print out a shipping label". Like I said, never had any intention on scamming the guy or holding out on him for $7.

And......you're still being a prick.

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
I guess in all his sales from now on we are going to have to ask him how he is planning on packaging the watch for shipment....

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

droberts

Renowned Member
17/12/14
Glad I put him on my not to buy list when this all started. He had a couple Omega watches for sale recently but there was no way I was doing business with him. This just reaffirms my initial feeling about him. Maybe he should be pink for awhile.

adz25

Known Member
28/8/13
Not posting the video because the package has majornation's personal information as well as mine.

In any event, he got his refund and I got my watch back. It's just unfortunate that he had no regard for my property. Very petty individual..

adz25

Known Member
28/8/13
Update --

Majornation was so petty that he actually didn't even send back the extra bracelet link I included in the sale. Additionally, now the bracelet is damaged and unusable. I can only assume this is due to his expert packaging.
Below is a youtube link of my new and improved bracelet modded by Majornation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2_aeUkOjJY

Raddave

Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
now what, [MENTION=101743]majornation[/MENTION] ????