• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Cartier santos 100 vs Pam 111 V3

Timewellspent

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/4/13
USA / Florida
Hi all ,

As the title says I am contemplating my next purchase. So my question is either the cartier santos 100 ultimate or Pam 111?
I would like to hear from members who have had both watches to give me advice in which they had more compliments, feels better, and all around better wear of a watch. In there opinion.

hu5ysa4a.jpg

9e6yquga.jpg

ohtoht

23/5/12
I love my 111 but I would rather have the Santos xl chrono

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

keivoc123

Known Member
23/3/13
i have a pam 111 and i get compliments almost every day. Its a very unique looking watch.

Ezio117

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/3/13
Get both if you have enough funds.

I wear my pam 111 as a daily beater and love it, but sometimes you just want to switch it up and have a different style.

My next purchase will be either a TT Santos 100 with rose gold bezel or a santos 100 chrono

ALE7575

Section Mod
Section Moderator
Certified
18/1/11
I have both watches some time ago

I can just say they are completely different and it is not possible any comparison
Regarding accuracy they are very similar but the style is completely different

It is a taste matter. Up to you
No possibilities to give you better advice. Sorry
ALE

Timewellspent

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
2/4/13
USA / Florida
I have both watches some time ago

I can just say they are completely different and it is not possible any comparison
Regarding accuracy they are very similar but the style is completely different

It is a taste matter. Up to you
No possibilities to give you better advice. Sorry
ALE

I understand they are two different watches and ultimately it comes down to which style you like. My questions was to members that had both watches before, which one feels better on the wrist, which one is more accurate (even though both are really good reps)

I'm seeing members leaning toward the 111

If you see Kay

Put Some Respect On My Name
26/1/09
The 111 felt too big for me at the time. (I have 6.25 inch wrists). I had a Time4Direct 111, which as a beginner 111 and not the latest version. I have the latest super rep santos 100. The 111 was one of my first watches I bought back in 2009. I bought the santos last year. Big difference in accuracy over the years, on both watches.

If I were to buy another Pam, now would be the time as these latest super reps are really accurate. My Pam phase is gone now. I had the 183, 111, and 104. Sold all of those. The latest 005 and 104's nearly got me back into it, but haven't been bitten by them yet.

I got carried away with vintage gen Omegas and franken DJ's.

Either the Pam or the Santos will be excellent choices. Heck get both!!!!