• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

After 37 days of waiting for QC pics, am I beginning to see things....??

reybans

Looking Around
28/4/12
Hi

First PAM rep I'm buying, and wondered if I'm just being overly fussy. Any help is greatly appreciated.

On the attached QC photos from PT (rec'd today) - do you see marking on IMG0425 just where it says 'swiss made',

&

also on IMG 0428, do you see scratching just above the numbers '1400974' ?

Finally, reading this forum - you guys are the experts - anything else you guys can flag is appreciated.

cheers

R.

karesz501

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
European Union
... yes you are beginning to see things. First of all, you begin to see this as an original PAM111 from the Firenze Boutique. It is from Ghangzou - China. It costs 5% of what you'd pay for in a Panerai AD.

BUT still, those are non existing issues buddy, take it and be happy with it ;)

bigbangtheory

Renowned Member
1/6/08
Did I read right??? 37 days wait for QC pics?? LOL

Btw it looks good and you'll be very happy

levelmanroger

Mythical Poster
Patron
Certified
1/10/08
Texas
37 days for a standard Pam is totally unacceptable. You're a more patient man than am I.
The "scratch" by Swiss Made is lint. Nothing to worry about.
I can't see the issue on the case back.
Overall I believe you'll be happy with the watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the_don_robinson

20/4/12
I had something similar asked pt and they sent 5 or so more qc pics within 24 hrs showing me the area in question. Long time to wait (I ordered end of april) but hopefully worth it!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk

Cadmito

20/3/11
Could be 37 days because they were out of stock? Without looking at the pics, if it were the new batch of Noob Ns then 37 days wouldn't be that long considering they back order.

AHX

Renowned Member
3/12/10
No you're making it up, there's nothing wrong with the watch. There are no scratches on the back at all and just a piece of hair/lint on the crystal.

D

d4m.test

On the attached QC photos from PT (rec'd today) - do you see marking on IMG0425 just where it says 'swiss made',

I zoomed the hell out of the smaller front pic and compared, and the mark is definitely a piece of lint above the crystal, as it crosses over the bezel a bit too. It moves from on pic to the other. No problem there.

also on IMG 0428, do you see scratching just above the numbers '1400974' ?

I zoomed the hell out of it again and it doesn't have a shadow at all like a scratch would, so again it's a piece of lint. No worries there.

You're not being picky. After waiting 37 days, I'd check the hell out of my QC pics too.

Never be afraid of asking for a second set of QC pics either. Just say that you see "something" on the front, and you want to make sure it's not inside the watch. Most TDs will do it without a problem.

Chris v.

I'm Pretty Popular
19/5/12
Looks good to me but that wait is horrible. Get and be happy it looks super nice!

Sent from my IPhone 4

tats

Renowned Member
8/5/12
I think it looks good, wow 37 days is nuts. I was getting anxious after paying and not getting the pics for ONE day....

reybans

Looking Around
28/4/12
cheers for the comments guys - much appreciated.

Mind at ease! (but still want those extra QC photos :))))