• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Indonesia EMS and custom

dilodoli

I'm Pretty Popular
19/5/14
Sempet dapet surat kaya gini juga pas desember.
Tapi saya minta staff saya yg atur.
Gak tahu gimana caranya, tebusannya sekitar 1.2 jt.
Coba telp aja bro.
Pura2 polos gitu.

Sent from my J12 V12 modded Samsung

dilodoli

I'm Pretty Popular
19/5/14
bro, could you pm me the local seller?
Cheers mate!

Sayang banget bro nyangkut dicustom

I'm going to hold any purchases from TD, local sellers it is then

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
Sempet dapet surat kaya gini juga pas desember.
Tapi saya minta staff saya yg atur.
Gak tahu gimana caranya, tebusannya sekitar 1.2 jt.
Coba telp aja bro.
Pura2 polos gitu.

1.2 agak mahal sih bro. ini orderannya yg disita isinya pam yg 158 usd. nunggu td aja deh biar aman

dilodoli

I'm Pretty Popular
19/5/14
1.2 agak mahal sih bro. ini orderannya yg disita isinya pam yg 158 usd. nunggu td aja deh biar aman
Ya klo gtu,mendingan konsultasi sama TD dulu.
Siapa tahu ada solusi lain.
Best of luck my friend

lolo1972sg

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
Ya klo gtu,mendingan konsultasi sama TD dulu.
Siapa tahu ada solusi lain.
Best of luck my friend

Bagus sekali, ada orang indonesia dari UK di sini. :)
Yup, always good to check with TD first before doing anything at all. (but now is the CNY, so more patience is needed).

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
Yup, always good to check with TD first before doing anything at all. (but now is the CNY, so more patience is needed).

now that i know some local TD i guess i can be patient :) hahaha

dilodoli

I'm Pretty Popular
19/5/14
thanks bro, i like your blackthemes with red rubber strap combo :thumbup:
should we categorised EMS as a 50:50 safe shipping method to indonesia?

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
thanks bro, i like your blackthemes with red rubber strap combo :thumbup:

shipping to indo by ems is 50:50. i have done 2 shipping by ems. one arrived and the other is this one. fedex is not safe for me bcs the last time they opened my package which contains straps and i have to pay the 800000 IDR tax based on the real value. 40% tax for leather luxury goods they said

dilodoli

I'm Pretty Popular
19/5/14
shipping to indo by ems is 50:50. i have done 2 shipping by ems. one arrived and the other is this one. fedex is not safe for me bcs the last time they opened my package which contains straps and i have to pay the 800000 IDR tax based on the real value. 40% tax for leather luxury goods they said
How about DHL then?
For me i tried EMS once and i had enough. :(

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
How about DHL then?
For me i tried EMS once and i had enough. :(

I dunno abt DHL but i read in the news that DHL is working with EMS now. so EMS package from indo are managed by DHL it seems

Zeinharis

I'm Pretty Popular
17/1/16
No more offshore trade this time :(

Zeinharis

I'm Pretty Popular
17/1/16
well i do miss living in singapore and buying m2m. packages are coming everyday lol. no fear of getting the package seized

Wishing that would be happening here in indonesia :(

randy21

19/7/13

I've use EMS 2x with no problem, it's still 100% for me, but after seeing this it keep me thinking whether to buy from WS or not

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lolo1972sg

Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
thanks bro, i like your blackthemes with red rubber strap combo [emoji106]
It is just a modest Black Theme and I am trying to show that, without mod, the stock ROO could also look good. In any case, looks like there is a good number of Indonesians here. Very nice :)

Sbybbuser

I'm Pretty Popular
20/7/12
I have sent and received about a hundred packages in and out of indonesia. Never had any problem with sending packages abroad.
As for receiveng them, i only got the love letter about 2 times before 2015. But this 2016, i have received the love letter from customs twice on my 2 packages from china.
The one from M2M is safe so far.
You do have to pay certain "custom tax" to the custom guy.
I tried printing out fake invoice stating a low price but it won't work. They need proof of payment .
The charge is 10 percent for GST/PPN another 15 percent of you don't want to give out your NPWP (that's like social security number).
And another charges. So around 30-40 percent from the proof of payment.
They will scare you by saying that they won't know if it is fake or real. Then they will quote you the price from amazon.
Just say if it is gen, would you ship it in a crappy bubble wrap. And it comes from china.
They know the price of rep as well (in my case). They say it is around USD300 per piece so they wil tax you based on that assumption. If your watch is actually only USD150 just show it to them. The tax will be around Rp.500rb (official tax). Not bad at all.
The ongoing rate is Rp 500rb to Rp. 800rb per piece.
Everything is negotiable in our beloved country.
You can bargain paying half of the official tax charges.
Pm me if you need more assistance.

Sent from my SM-N9100 using Tapatalk

lolo1972sg

Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
I have sent and received about a hundred packages in and out of indonesia. Never had any problem with sending packages abroad.
As for receiveng them, i only got the love letter about 2 times before 2015. But this 2016, i have received the love letter from customs twice on my 2 packages from china.
The one from M2M is safe so far.
You do have to pay certain "custom tax" to the custom guy.
I tried printing out fake invoice stating a low price but it won't work. They need proof of payment .
The charge is 10 percent for GST/PPN another 15 percent of you don't want to give out your NPWP (that's like social security number).
And another charges. So around 30-40 percent from the proof of payment.
They will scare you by saying that they won't know if it is fake or real. Then they will quote you the price from amazon.
Just say if it is gen, would you ship it in a crappy bubble wrap. And it comes from china.
They know the price of rep as well (in my case). They say it is around USD300 per piece so they wil tax you based on that assumption. If your watch is actually only USD150 just show it to them. The tax will be around Rp.500rb (official tax). Not bad at all.
The ongoing rate is Rp 500rb to Rp. 800rb per piece.
Everything is negotiable in our beloved country.
You can bargain paying half of the official tax charges.
Pm me if you need more assistance.

Sent from my SM-N9100 using Tapatalk
Thanks. The Indonesians know how things work (the small money we all need to pay to get things moving) here.
It is actually the uncertainties and hassles that come with all these. And the costs also piled up with these additional "settlement or tax" money.
In any case, my view is either buy from local dealer who will take care of all these. Or buy from non wholesale TD here and inform them of the seizures if any.

dilodoli

I'm Pretty Popular
19/5/14
See, told ya..
Money can solve the problem :D