• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Indonesia EMS and custom

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
Anyone from indonesia having trouble with ems/indonesian custom?
My package from TD has been stuck for 1 week plus. Never happen before because im usually using fedex/dhl. Is indonesian custom working very slow or is my package got taken by custom? Tracking only shows penerimaan dokumen/acceptance for a week then today it changed to confirmation/konfirmasi

Reactions: Ria

JohnnyBe

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/1/16
I dont know whats going on these days with customs..i read and hear from here and there that everyone has problems with customs...from different countries..:/

hwilliam

Horology Curious
14/9/14
OFFICEDATETIMESTATUS
HONG KONG HK2015-12-2316:44Posting/Collection
HONG KONG HK2016-01-0213:53Departure from outward OE
MPC Jakarta IDJKTC2016-01-0814:24Arrival at inward OE
MPC Jakarta IDJKTC2016-01-0814:54Airport Handling
MPCJakarta 109002016-01-1413:15Departure from inward OE Adpis : 11000
JakartaBarat 110002016-01-1807:04Arrival at delivery/Transit Office
JakartaBarat 110002016-01-1909:06Attempted to deliver
JakartaBarat 110002016-01-1916:22Final delivery

Comparison for you

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
Thanks man. Seeing this assure me a bit. Seems like indonesia EMS is very slow indeed

Nickdao.njd

22/12/15
Its a little bit slow due to the Jakarta tragedy. Also ems doesnt update status in real time. It will took a while, dont worry.

Sent from my Heart using Slap-a-talk

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
Apparently my package got seized. Fcking custom :(((. Got a letter from them to provide proof of payment. Have emailed my TD asking for a solution now. Anyone shipping to indonesia BEWARE: you dont want konfirmasi/confirmation on your tracking status. Having em means your package is seized and waiting for proof of payment.

randy21

19/7/13
Apparently my package got seized. Fcking custom :(((. Got a letter from them to provide proof of payment. Have emailed my TD asking for a solution now. Anyone shipping to indonesia BEWARE: you dont want konfirmasi/confirmation on your tracking status. Having em means your package is seized and waiting for proof of payment.

You should pay some amount of money to them as tax. I ask several Indonesian here that they have experienced this before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
You should pay some amount of money to them as tax. I ask several Indonesian here that they have experienced this before

well if i show them the proof of payment then that means i confess that i am buying a fake watch. waiting for my TD for solution now.

randy21

19/7/13
well if i show them the proof of payment then that means i confess that i am buying a fake watch. waiting for my TD for solution now.

Try ask [MENTION=83781]dilodoli[/MENTION], he have experienced that "transfer payment" thing and he said in the end he need to pay 1.2 mil Rp, but I don't know how's the process

lolo1972sg

Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore

Try ask @dilodoli, he have experienced that "transfer payment" thing and he said in the end he need to pay 1.2 mil Rp, but I don't know how's the process

This was explained in a few threads. Essentially, do NOT reply to custom to say you bought the watch. Deny having bought anything. Best is not to even reply.
Make a copy of that letter and send to TD. It might take some time but they will either have to refund you or ship you another rep.

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
This was explained in a few threads. Essentially, do NOT reply to custom to say you bought the watch. Deny having bought anything. Best is not to even reply.
Make a copy of that letter and send to TD. It might take some time but they will either have to refund you or ship you another rep.

yep I have done exactly that.

Zeinharis

I'm Pretty Popular
17/1/16
Sayang banget bro nyangkut dicustom

I'm going to hold any purchases from TD, local sellers it is then

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
Sayang banget bro nyangkut dicustom

I'm going to hold any purchases from TD, local sellers it is then

Sent from my iPhone 6s using Tapatalk
]

ati2 bro custom keras haha. ada kenalan local seller boleh dishare lewat pm :)

lolo1972sg

Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
One of the bros here has some of his reps missing from the envelop after he shipped out of indonesia after a m2m sales. So, it is not just about importing into indonesia, it is also about exporting it out of indonesia. Something is really not very right with the indo custom nowadays.

HeavenStorm

Renowned Member
30/12/13
One of the bros here has some of his reps missing from the envelop after he shipped out of indonesia after a m2m sales. So, it is not just about importing into indonesia, it is also about exporting it out of indonesia. Something is really not very right with the indo custom nowadays.

another warning. do not ship through JAKARTA. it is truly a PITA to ship from jakarta. tried 3 post office and they do not want to ship my package. they use various reasons like watches are counted as electronics etc. i ship from another city and it is shipped just fine no question asked