• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New IWC Portofino automatic arrived - PIC inside

karesz501

I'm Pretty Popular
10/8/10
European Union
IWC Portofino 3563 automatic arrived - PIC inside

This was in the mail by Friday, just took some pics to play with it. The rep strap definitely needs to be changed, it is very soft and has no smell but looks cheap. Other than that, I'm very glad and will wear it next to my PAMs and IWC Pilots:)

The deployant is nice, the strap measures 20/16mm wide and 130/55mm long in case anybody needs it (I usually do but people seldom share this info upfront...).

Once I receive the nice Santoni inspired custom strap from LPV, I'll do more pics on the whole. For the time being.... isn't it gorgeous???:cheese:

DSC_1170s_zps9c7b2a17.jpg

edit: anyone knows what the IWC model number is for this watch? I'm quite noob in IWC-s, simply fall in love with it :)

Albranius

Renowned Member
2/11/12
Take a look at the IWC reference, reviews etc. thread. There is a link to a review and comparison I made of the black dialed version.

This is mine (gen):
DSC_0341_zps51f3a6ed.jpg

Novum

Known Member
24/9/12
Can you post a front picture without angle? I think the white dial version is a hell of a dress watch.

ianm

I'm Pretty Popular
15/7/10
Very nice. Put in a new ETA DWO and a quality strap and you are done.

Pamtastic

Renowned Member
31/1/13
Beautiful!
I have a modded 3565 which I love too. These are stunning dress watches!

wear it in the best of health!