• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Ice Bang V6 or the more expensive

fishfendi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/1/14

panasol

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
28/2/11
EU
interesting......

subscribed...

I'm also looking to get my first Hublot..

ssandison

Horology Curious
23/11/12
The tungsten bezel looks great. I'd get the V6 and buy the tungsten bezel separately though.

fishfendi

22/1/14
but why not getting the version with the tungsten bezel ?? whats your reason?
anyone around who can tell more about the movements?

Miguel Piguet

I'm Pretty Popular
14/5/13
but why not getting the version with the tungsten bezel ?? whats your reason?
anyone around who can tell more about the movements?

It depends on you. The cheaper version which is the V6 in this case is the version with the modified movement and has the same look as the gen. The are both similar movements but the Hub4104 has been modified and decorated similar to the Gen.... that's the difference

fishfendi

22/1/14
hmm, wtf... so i have to buy a v6 + an extra tungsten bezel.... i check with ryan...

fishfendi

22/1/14
hmm, wtf... so i have to buy a v6 + an extra tungsten bezel.... i check with ryan...

so cool, checked with ryan from intime.co, he will arrange i´ll get both, the v6 with perfect decorated movement AND the tungsten bezel afte china holidays :-D

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
So the Tungsten bezel is scratch proof? Whats the diff?

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
Yes get the v6 with the tungsten bezel and you have one almost like gen. Do you go with the number or stick.market dial? I didn't think the one you show from puretime is now in stock.

fishfendi

22/1/14
i'll take the one without numbers and rubber band (dont like the fake leather gummy that much). also will get extra h-screwdriver and some extra screws and a box... then triangle delivery via uk to get it safe to germany ... cant wait chinese holidays are over :)))

Garuda

I'm Pretty Popular
15/12/12
rep box will be a doorstop you get money worth buying a 6-8 watch box. yes get the special h screwdriver and the extra titanium screws.

Sam1977

I'm Pretty Popular
17/6/13
The second dial is more accurate. The subdial at 6 has three notches in between the numbers which is correct. Its a great looking watch imo. Good luck!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2

kawamalla

28/8/13
Fishfendi,

I'm getting the same!!
How much did ryan quote you for the tungsten?

Thanks

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

fishfendi

22/1/14
Fishfendi,

How much did ryan quote you for the tungsten?

dont know yet. i´ll get back to him on feb 10th. now is chinese new year holiday and the factories are closed until then...

fishfendi

22/1/14
The second dial is more accurate. The subdial at 6 has three notches in between the numbers which is correct.

OMG! this is true!
that means i have to get a V7 housing and a V6 movement... hope thats possible :-S

kawamalla

28/8/13
Just get a V6(.5) with v7 bezel and v7 dial. You should also check if the date font is correct and if the crystal is raised like The gen.

kawamalla

28/8/13
You can ask for a black caseback, i don't think thats a problem.