• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

orson

Renowned Member
8/12/09
Have people actually found card holders other than the Goyard/LV stuff? Those are both super busy styles and I carry enough business cards often enough tht it would be nice to have something a bit more subdued...

I got a quality unbranded leather card holder off Ali a while back as the last thing I want to do when pulling out any wallet on a visit to an African country is to have an overstated image of wealth. Unfortunately the store is gone but here are two cowhide examples that look similar

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/LAN-...561129785.html?spm=2114.10010108.0.127.HZ1TKs

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/DKER...90426.html?spm=2114.10010108.100010.26.FP3sXa

Durix

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/14
I received my order of MB pen.
Overall is good engough.
Here are some pics along with my gen.
Gen is on right.
Biggest flaw is the star which is too small.

G1rAWlA.jpg

W9WWYPF.jpg

Z11Da50.jpg

sorry for the poor quality of pics

ddbomber20

27/6/15
I received my order of MB pen.
Overall is good engough.
Here are some pics along with my gen.
Gen is on right.
Biggest flaw is the star which is too small.

G1rAWlA.jpg

W9WWYPF.jpg

Z11Da50.jpg

sorry for the poor quality of pics

Thanks for your pics mate.. The star is definitely a big tell but who cares for a price like 10-15$ :) mine writes so smooth and i love it

Durix

You're Saying I Can Sell?
22/6/14
Yes a tell but only side by side. Alone it looks pretty solid.

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

gipsey

Known Member
7/6/15
Anyone who's ordered an item with EMS as shipping how long has your tracking number took to show up on the EMS tracking site. Four days now and still no info when I put the tracking number in.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Arttylux

27/9/15
Anyone who's ordered an item with EMS as shipping how long has your tracking number took to show up on the EMS tracking site. Four days now and still no info when I put the tracking number in.

I Use 17track and their app. IT takes all the different shipping methods and you save the tracking number there and you can name it. So,you remember what the tracking number is for if you have several things in the pipeline.

gipsey

Known Member
7/6/15
Yeah mate I have that but still nothing coming up with the tracking number I have. Thanks for the reply all the same

JAFO

Put Some Respect On My Name
16/10/13

If it doesn't even show as accepted then that typically means it hasn't been dropped off yet.

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15

Mandreas

Renowned Member
9/11/14
Could some kind fellow pm me a link for the LV keepall?

Got an education credit on my tax return I wasn't expecting ;)

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

ddbomber20

27/6/15
Could some kind fellow pm me a link for the LV keepall?

Got an education credit on my tax return I wasn't expecting ;)

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Just Google "old cobbler Aliexpress" and the store will Show up