• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

JamesNotRealBond

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
30/12/15
We will be February 1, 2016 -- February 19 Stop the goods transport :cry2:

thought you guys were buying from tk

Fr3dSt4r

26/8/14
Just got pics of Jordan 4's and i think i will give it a try for about 50€..

bc078b99f02eb118a9ecd53eb7303818.jpg

Link please, too!

JamesNotRealBond

INMATE
30/12/15
I've bought a Marco wallet and received it, quality is amazing + the hot stamp. I've just placed another order for a large organiser wallet.

Best part is it's shipped by DHL and took only 3 days.

Envoyé de mon iPhone Noob V5

did you pay taxes ? any paperwork required ?

Flashbolt987

1/3/15
I've bought a Marco wallet and received it, quality is amazing + the hot stamp. I've just placed another order for a large organiser wallet.

Best part is it's shipped by DHL and took only 3 days.

Envoyé de mon iPhone Noob V5

That sounds great, can you share any pics?

chinachinaman

I'm Pretty Popular
29/11/15
Any links to nike huaraches? Previous seller link is dead. Any kind soul can offer a review. Just saw the gen ones and they look sick

-Andrew

Tsamen

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/15
Received my Olivers Peoples today, unfortunately in the wrong color. They also fit pretty small, i might give them to my gf. I've filed a dispute, lets see if anything comes from it. Otherwise they're great, and the case they come with is 10/10.

Here's my latest haul. The MB is great after I reground the nib, writes just fine.

16advo8.jpg
Anyone know where I can buy that card holder? The store who he refeer to is closed due to new year

Maxbutler95

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/6/15
Okay so just got one of my Goyard card holders and I am kind of impressed could be better but extremely happy with it. P.S Sorry for such large pictures.
2gua1wg.jpg
28sq0qw.jpg

Borz

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
23/2/14
Better yet, Google "etrade" or "tradeking," buy some stocks while they're still down in the shitter and make a nice profit instead of blowing that unexpected windfall on cheap junk that will most likely end up in a trash can in a month or two. Blowing a grand or so on useless low quality crap is fine as long as you'd feel the same if you just wiped your ass with it, but in your case it's pretty damn stupid.

Just Google "old cobbler Aliexpress" and the store will Show up

Hazza

I'm Pretty Popular
28/7/15
In the COURTHOUSE!!
Better yet, Google "etrade" or "tradeking," buy some stocks while they're still down in the shitter and make a nice profit instead of blowing that unexpected windfall on cheap junk that will most likely end up in a trash can in a month or two. Blowing a grand or so on useless low quality crap is fine as long as you'd feel the same if you just wiped your ass with it, but in your case it's pretty damn stupid.

WTF ?

rolexlife

INMATE
1/2/16
Still waiting for my first purchase. Bought April 14 and tracking says item left originating country and that's it.

Did you ever get your package ? I have a package saying the same thing too

gipsey

Known Member
7/6/15
Ive had items turn up like 6 months later and been paid out on the order after dispute. Unfortunately it wasn't anything of great value!

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

rolexlife

INMATE
1/2/16
Oh wow I must do that after this week then have you ever purchased from the N factory ?

JamesNotRealBond

INMATE
30/12/15
[MENTION=79864]Borz[/MENTION] etrade for us residents only and tradeking is doing system maintance. and one more thing :finger: