• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Fr3dSt4r

26/8/14
I think some of the great Brands produce their frames in China. The only difference will be the lack of good quality control, which is in that case a life saver...

Gesendet von meinem XT1072 mit Tapatalk

Poolsfinest

Renowned Member
4/8/14
Trial master is a boxy design anyway but I would say they size up one small. Eg M is actually S.

Poolsfinest

Renowned Member
4/8/14
Does anyone know how the sizing is on the Belstaff trialmaster replicas? They don't sell them in small and i'm a pretty skinny guy at 6ft 155lb so i'm not sure a medium

Trial master is a boxy design anyway but I would say they size up one small. Eg M is actually S.

Fr3dSt4r

26/8/14
Sorry for annoying anybody, but did anyone ordered yeezys by Eva with shipping to germany via DHL?

Gesendet von meinem XT1072 mit Tapatalk

OceanValentine

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/7/15
Just get one from Nashbar if you're planning to actually ride the bike instead of just hanging it in the wall and looking at it.

I had never ehard of Nashbar. Thanks, I'll do some more research!

All posts report dead links, that's why I keep asking....

For you and anyone else, if you have a dead link, look at the url. Take those keywords and search in Ali.

tyrande

Known Member
14/4/15
I'm sorry.

I already bought and received that pen, I probably wasn't clear.

I'm happy with the overall quality but can't say in detail as I never held a gen one.

It doesn't feel balanced and the screw feels like it's going to break the next time you change the refill.

But looking at it results very well finished (logo, incisions, "Made in Germany" under the clip,...)

The writing is not smooth and sometimes, probably depending on the angle, the ink do not come out. I'm used with standard "BIC-like" pens, do they made something like that? The one I got is called "rollerball", which ones should I look for?

Can't find the SN#, where should I look for it?

For less than 10$ I really suggest it as I also have bought a Mechanic pencil from the same seller...

SN is on the clip ring on the opposite side of "GERMANY" etching. You can buy montblanc refills from a lot of places - try department stores especially.

The rollerball and pencil are good - but the fountain pens aren't worth the effort.

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
Ordered a LV Speedy super rep (or whatever the leather goods equivalent is called), a Bottega Veneta leather bracelet, have 3 LV "Multiple" wallets coming in damier graphite/ebene/azur, and a Hermes idem belt. I was going to get a perfect Goyard Boeing with custom monogram, but the damn store was shut down the day after I found it!! The monogram and stripes looked pretty damn good too, gonna have to keep my eyes open for him in the future..

Hopefully all of the orders get out of China before CNY starts too

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
As so many people in this thread have bought Yeezy 350s I thought people might be interested in this video on how the laces are intended to look compared to traditional lacing.

http://youtu.be/nmWkHKC_KdA

I realize some might consider this ridiculous, and if you do, please keep it to yourself.
I will receive mine Soon, and will follow the advice !! Thanks mate.

AGL

Renowned Member
7/6/11
For anyone asking me for the Ugg link - the shop is now shut down so the link I have does not work. :(

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Got a pretty good belt! Pretty happy with it! Same seller as the Hermes belt. I don't wear the Hermes belt, but would wear this one. The Hermes belt is too flashy.. Not sure if it's leather. I don't think the real on is anyways. It's like a canvas, or whatever there bags feel like. Didn't have a chemical smell. Came with bag, box, papers, it all! And it's on sale for 28 right now.. Cannot go wrong.

Here you are.

816c3ec52f5e9326fdf86c731bbeacdc.jpg
90007edf6b4d9574685a7b6ff7804d7c.jpg
817ca821630a41eee83cc679277c4659.jpg
77d4166e7cd2a4873906648dcbac99ca.jpg
e93d332e33543ced48d9c1b9ff6d643a.jpg
2de1b571601008cd0ee485f5187fc11a.jpg
d8293057fa09559a69621cd3c07d5de2.jpg
651468f9ca2715c803619a8dd874769d.jpg
6ce829e262997352c229cd0a21e2d8db.jpg
554545cd119c52aea983de1e0be9abcc.jpg
6f5f68b6ef8d3002e03eb35b2d392e14.jpg

Sellers name: gantian Lin. His stores been operating quite good without being shut down. I'd prefer to keep it that way incase I decide j want another belt! But you can PM me for a link. Lol communication is one words, but if I have a question he is quick to answer it. Doesn't seem to get when I said

"You have the best quality reps I've seen! Keep up the good work!"

I got back: "Friend, I sent best quality. I do understand. These are reps, not perfect but if you order another, I'll send best quality. I'm sorry you don't like my good work."

So then I had to explain to him what I meant. He said

"Ok"
Then another message
"Thanks"

Lol oh the language barrier. Cracks me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dave2889

Renowned Member
7/10/14
Can anyone link me to the seller of the good Goyard belt mentioned previously in this thread? The link has gone down and I'm struggling to find the store. Can't find the post either! Tapatalk needs a search in thread function...

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Can anyone link me to the seller of the good Goyard belt mentioned previously in this thread? The link has gone down and I'm struggling to find the store. Can't find the post either! Tapatalk needs a search in thread function...

Belts 2016 new men's belt Genuine Leather with box
http://s.aliexpress.com/NBbAJFRj
(from AliExpress Android)

The belt is gone. But if you buy this one and ask for the Goyard belt they'll send it. I just messaged the seller today about it.

Mandreas

Renowned Member
9/11/14
Had 2 pairs of Yeezy's come in from Eva today, Also have 2 Hermes Belts, and 2 Hermes Bracelets en route by week's end.

Pics to come :D

deaftpunk

You're Saying I Can Sell?
6/3/15
Had 2 pairs of Yeezy's come in from Eva today, Also have 2 Hermes Belts, and 2 Hermes Bracelets en route by week's end.

Pics to come :D

How's the sizing on those Yeezy's bud? I wear a US 8 and I'm not sure what to choose

Mandreas

Renowned Member
9/11/14
How's the sizing on those Yeezy's bud? I wear a US 8 and I'm not sure what to choose
True to size afaict. I guess if i had to say, they run large by a very very slim margin (and I'm talking like fractional centimeters in the toe).

You should be fine ordering your normal size

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

timeonmyside

22/3/14
Okay Okay.... VALENTINES DAY is coming up. Probably a good time for most to start ordering something special. Part of me feels cheap to order a gift from AE.... but what the hell. Name brand stuff in America all comes from China anyways :) Any good gift giving ideas? Any good jewelry on AE? The two diff bra & panty sets I ordered were surprisingly decent quality. I recently picked up a 1 carat CZ diamond ring on AE for $1.98. I even bought roses before the big unveil of the ring and the wife thought I'd dropped a fortune. She kept asking how much I paid thinking we couldnt afford THAT much. A couple hours later I finally told her. Shes been wearing it often to work (big firm in a big high rise) and one of her friends is a sworn jewelry expert (freak). She was fooled and was blown away by it. Several days later my wife finally told her :) The compliments on a $2 ring (free shipping of course).... WOW. Plus I also picked up that $38 chanel bag too.

The $1.98 ring...
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/GH62...ngs-for-women-18K-Gold-Plated/1652943787.html

the bra (was $9 when I ordered). This is almost an exact copy of an Agent Provocateur set I got her...
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Fren...xy-Transparent-Bra-And-Panty/32432105087.html

So not sure what else to get her! Id really like to get her a high quality rep bag. Will need to scout around for something nice. Celine bags seem popular right now.

for me I just picked up a 2-in-1 macro and fisheye lens for my phone :)
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Apex...cle-lens-with-20X-Macro-Lens/32440377392.html

So anyone with any good Valentines Day gift ideas.... PLEASE post! Thanks!

Crappymonkey

Renowned Member
17/9/12
I did tons of research before ordering my bike using the bikeforums link above and other sources. I do most of my own work on my bikes and have put a crap load of kilometers on the Chinese frame above in the last three years. I wouldn't order from a random store but manufacturers like HongFu, DengFu, ICan and Great Keen make consistently reliable frames that I would personally trust after a thorough inspection. Don't buy one of these unless you know what you're doing. Bikes from major manufacturers fail as well. I had to replace a seat post on my BMC because it cracked on me during a descent when I hit a pot hole!