• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Any source for noob ex II cyclops?

Happierr

Looking Around
10/7/13
I to just discovered the cyclops on my Noob Ex II has gone missing. It looks so sad... Anyone know how to get this fixed?

Hops143

Horology Curious
9/3/13
I have two problems with my BK Noob Exp 2 42mm...the orange "Explorer 2" text has faded off completely and the paint is chipping out of several of the bezel numbers. Any ideas for a replacement dial? Would a gen fit? Any recommended modded to send it to? It's shockingly accurate after 6 months though! It runs +2 secs...

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
I have two problems with my BK Noob Exp 2 42mm...the orange "Explorer 2" text has faded off completely and the paint is chipping out of several of the bezel numbers. Any ideas for a replacement dial? Would a gen fit? Any recommended modded to send it to? It's shockingly accurate after 6 months though! It runs +2 secs...

Pics or it didn't happen!

D

d4m.test

Lol I bought this watch! The No cyclops thing is growing on me. I have a cyclops from a TC crystal ready to go on, but I'm kinda on the fence. Not sure if the lack of AR makes it less clear, or if it's the light and magnification.

I also did a few fixes with the date Window alignment, coronet etching, and re aligned the hands and 12 triangle.

B29C17AE-1BE9-4FD7-9120-98C52996F37E_zps5wvg6eig.jpg

bunyde6a.jpg

Cyclops resting, not glued
ta5ujune.jpg

Holy crap is it difficult to take a pic of a watch with a sliding cyclops

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

D

d4m.test

Didn't look like the same type of overlay as on subs. Looked in line with eta.

edit: I should clarify that I didn't really touch the date wheel much. The dial feet actually attach to the movement holder, so I just had to adjust the movement holder to align the date Window, then the coronet at 12. The date wheel looked normal sized, so there was no overlay on top of the wheel that extended past it.

So do you like it better with or without cyclops? I got some UV glue, but no UV lamp and my house windows have UV protection on them. :/

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk 2

hautehorloge

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
12/7/13
The dial feet actually attach to the movement holder, so I just had to adjust the movement holder to align the date Window, then the coronet at 12. The date wheel looked normal sized, so there was no overlay on top of the wheel that extended past it.

I found this extremely practical when i centered my date on the Noob Explorer II. :)

I got some UV glue, but no UV lamp and my house windows have UV protection on them. :/

There is a very cheap UV LED flashlight on amazon. Was recommended before.
http://www.amazon.com/LEDwholesaler...=UTF8&qid=1390703169&sr=8-11&keywords=uv+lamp