• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

doncarlos21

Horology Curious
22/10/15
Has anyone noticed how the sellers will put in a false tracking number to beat the expiry time then update it to a real one later on?

It only seems to happen on the DHL or UPS orders though. I've got a pair of REP Yeezy Boosts on the way via UPS and I'm a bit worried they're gonna get seized.

Happens all the time mate!
Was pretty worried I wouldn't get a christmas gift at time, so I urged the sender to send it cause it has been 4 days already (as promised in the product description)
I got a tracking number 5minutes after which never worked
10 days later, the tracking finally worked and showed that the package was send the day before, which was 2 weeks after I made the payment!

I'll probably never get it before christmas, but he'll sure get a bad review!

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Referring to the KZ ATE earbuds with Mic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, glad to hear it. Hopefully they fit "good" in my ears. I have a pair of Ultimate Ears that barely stay in my ear. I've always had issues with the in-ear type of headphones and am constantly stuck with the traditional ear bud type.

Whit27

28/11/12
And they have arrived, I won't be opening them as they are for other people but again took 4 business days to show up on my door.

75ca2b62d796b46d863439a014990871.jpg
cabe7825e2cfc596a49e973f3efe7e4d.jpg
a9584a0b41a306eea81f7636034edad6.jpg
893a975b6841321ae2776a4d09bd578a.jpg
289f5082b393a37f9ce9efda15168c49.jpg

barth

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/10/12
And they have arrived, I won't be opening them as they are for other people but again took 4 business days to show up on my door.

Brilliant ! I might take the plunge. Even though I already have some very nice Parrot Zik headphones :thinking:

AGL

Renowned Member
7/6/11
Happens all the time mate!
Was pretty worried I wouldn't get a christmas gift at time, so I urged the sender to send it cause it has been 4 days already (as promised in the product description)
I got a tracking number 5minutes after which never worked
10 days later, the tracking finally worked and showed that the package was send the day before, which was 2 weeks after I made the payment!

I'll probably never get it before christmas, but he'll sure get a bad review!

Luckily my stuff will all be here on Friday IF it doesn't get confiscated. It's still annoying though :(

C.B.

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/12/14
This thread got me going. Buddha lava stone bracelet incoming (should be a nice accessory to my sub) and 2 Starwalker MB Pens.

kss54

2/8/15
Can anyone comment on the battery life of the beats solo 2 wireless from hutmtech? I have a pair of gen that I scooped for $160 and the battery lasts forever. Easily 8 hours of use and still 4 bars of battery left.

Whit27

28/11/12
Can anyone comment on the battery life of the beats solo 2 wireless from hutmtech? I have a pair of gen that I scooped for $160 and the battery lasts forever. Easily 8 hours of use and still 4 bars of battery left.

My Rep beats studio wireless last around 10 to 12 hours of use.
My Rep Powerbeats2 last around 4 to 6 hours and that's with me listening to music and talking on the phone through them.

I have never used the Solo2 as everyone I have ever ordered doesn't stick around long enough because friends end up buying them off me.

Cheers
Whit

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
My Rep beats studio wireless last around 10 to 12 hours of use.
My Rep Powerbeats2 last around 4 to 6 hours and that's with me listening to music and talking on the phone through them.

I have never used the Solo2 as everyone I have ever ordered doesn't stick around long enough because friends end up buying them off me.

Cheers
Whit

Might have to look into that for my youngest brothers.. (13) they're all about that name.. Lol

Whit27

28/11/12
Might have to look into that for my youngest brothers.. (13) they're all about that name.. Lol

Won't be disappointed, I love them for travelling. I spend a lot of time in airports and the studios are amazing. Plus the Powerbeats2 are perfect for the gym and running or walking.

Plus everyone I know has bought studios or solo2 for their kids and they all love them.

I have a pair of Gen Bose Qc 15 that I used for over a year and since getting my own studios the Bose haven't even been used.

Let me know if you need the info!
Cheers
Whit

late

Known Member
23/9/12
any experience with leather messenger bags/briefcases/man-purses?

I'm wondering how likely i am to get real, durable leather in the ~$100 range.

Also, what the hell is Crazy horse genuine leather? And how do i know if i'm getting a real psychotic horse skin or just something from a horse with a piddly personality disorder or something?

Arttylux

27/9/15

Also, what the hell is Crazy horse genuine leather? And how do i know if i'm getting a real psychotic horse skin or just something from a horse with a piddly personality disorder or something?

Crazy horse leather is the same as saddle leather.

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
Won't be disappointed, I love them for travelling. I spend a lot of time in airports and the studios are amazing. Plus the Powerbeats2 are perfect for the gym and running or walking.

Plus everyone I know has bought studios or solo2 for their kids and they all love them.

I have a pair of Gen Bose Qc 15 that I used for over a year and since getting my own studios the Bose haven't even been used.

Let me know if you need the info!
Cheers
Whit

Thanks man! I'm a diehard Bose fan (everything in my house). Have yet to have any Beats products besides the pill I got for the Mrs back in college. But, wouldn't mind checking them out! Won't order them now due to holidays.. But maybe I'll get them soon! Ill let you know mate

Whit27

28/11/12
Thanks man! I'm a diehard Bose fan (everything in my house). Have yet to have any Beats products besides the pill I got for the Mrs back in college. But, wouldn't mind checking them out! Won't order them now due to holidays.. But maybe I'll get them soon! Ill let you know mate

Sounds good man, more than happy help, as I may need help with some dress shirts in the new year hahaha

Cheers
Whit

Discigerous

Renowned Member
29/9/15

I use mine a lot every day. And they need charging every other day or even less frequent.

dutchwatch

1/7/12

Still undecided on this as well. Want to buy one, but not heavily branded with large logo or patterns. Something that will fit my laptop/tablet, a notepad and maybe some bread.

Besides that also looking for something a bit larger which I can use for weekends away/short holidays.

But not found the right thing yet.

niki1977

20/8/15

abog

19/7/13
does humtech or aliexp have good in ear headphones for fitness/running,

they must be good fit and water/sweat resist.