• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Wish me luck.. fail early + fail fast.

ratpatrolteam01

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/12/10
So guys..

NOTHING TO SEE HERE! CANCELLED THIS PROSPECT

I'm investing in a 1.7-2k computing-rig setup for crypto-currency mining. (Not really bit-coin but others). If anything... I thought well the most damage it could have is less than a month's salary (with entire year's worth of electricity, etc)

I'm very early 20's... not in debt, have investments already, with liquid to move around freely to live comfortably (but I'm gonna stop eating out, and spend money on stupid stuff... and maybe less reps! :(

I figured why not... If anything again... it's less than a monht's worth of salary, and I'll get to keep a kick ass computer with 4x very high end gfx cards in the end.

I'll be probably doing a mutual-coin miner that mines the most profitable coins automatically (at a 3% fee i believe); or jsut start with LiteCoin...

WISH ME LUCK GUYS!!!

Doright

Renowned Member
3/8/13
For us cyber-illiterate, wtf is crypto currency mining??

Sent from my HTC DROID

ratpatrolteam01

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
10/12/10
im a pussy. i pulled out. im gonna just put more of that cash into an ETF instead .___. sorry guys.

nothing to see here.

test123kdd

You're Saying I Can Sell?
12/10/12
Dont be a pussy. Cus Damato told Mike Tyson: fear is good when u control it but dont let it control u. Otherwise it will hhunt u till the grave

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

i_like_shiney_things

24/10/13
Incidentally you can buy a mining box for less than $300 that is much more effective than a 2k computer set up... just saying :)

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Incidentally you can buy a mining box for less than $300 that is much more effective than a 2k computer set up... just saying :)
^^^^ This ^^^^
Buy a couple of those and give it a go mate. If you know what you are doing and understand the processes involved it's worth a bet.