• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

J12 15400 - Edit: Now Available

FredZ

Renowned Member
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
31/8/14
Looks good.. Remember this are micro shots, when you see the watch irl it will look normal

peterpl

Put Some Respect On My Name
24/7/11
Dude the W and the M in real life you cant even see very well. Your looking at 1000x zoom shots.......LOL

achapgase

16/5/14
Ortho and paulsw19 rejected this watch because the 3 o'clock marker is not aligned it goes slightly up ! Its up to you if that bothers you or if you can live with it, everybody's standards are different

lolo1972sg

Certified
3/10/15
Sillypore
My honest input is that I will accept the watch. It is so miniscule that is not worth me pulling my hairs out to reject it. In fact, I don't 'see' it after 3 attempts. And the next one the TD get might be much much worse.

Jewellery, Watches, Women and Money. I want all of them.

ssouthall6

10/10/13
Yep be great to know if there are any psychics on here that can assist with that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
My honest input is that I will accept the watch. It is so miniscule that is not worth me pulling my hairs out to reject it. In fact, I don't 'see' it after 3 attempts. And the next one the TD get might be much much worse.

Jewellery, Watches, Women and Money. I want all of them.

Easy fix anyway. No wonder I got harsh treatment from one TD when I questioned something when others reject QC pics for such minor issues. These aren't sanitised replica watches, they're fake counterfeit watches. It's that simple.

Audiobang

Horology Curious
3/11/15
I am prepared to take the plunge for a 15400 JF, how do you guys request for QC photos ? I went to intime and was shown the "Add to cart" option only.

Poolsfinest

Renowned Member
4/8/14
Mine unfortunately has had to be sent back.
Crown was unbelievably stiff on arrival. Date set function didn't work. Time set was temperamental.
Ryan is hopefully going to sort it nice and quickly.