• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What are the 2 best Hublot Reps yet?

and11995

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/14
Hey community what are the 2 best Hublot Reps out to this time:)? Please send a link to puretime this would be nice :).

I dont know on which watches the Quality is the best :).

Gesendet von meinem LG-H815 mit Tapatalk

Capt_K

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/14
Hublot Big Bang and classic fusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and11995

24/3/14
No sorry for this question but i'm new to hublot reps and my english is just not the best so i can't read and understand all the guides. Wont ask again such things, so excuse me. And Capt_K thanks :)

GoRepGo

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
23/8/15
the SS ones i have found to be the best

mserman

27/7/15
Nice, polite, very helpful reply from a noob.... sigh.

I guess I'm probably the first one to complain about questions like these?

We spend hours reading to find answers to these questions which are mostly matters of opinion anyway. READ and educate yourself if you actually care...

Oh yeah and, "please post a link to puretime." Ha!

wooky492

Put Some Respect On My Name
21/9/12
I guess I'm probably the first one to complain about questions like these?

We spend hours reading to find answers to these questions which are mostly matters of opinion anyway. READ and educate yourself if you actually care...

Oh yeah and, "please post a link to puretime." Ha!

Oi, member for 1 month with 19 posts. Are you telling me to educate myself on the etiquette of this forum?!

The OP has obviously read enough to know about our TD and chose which brand he likes. He implicitly stated his hope for buying best known Hublot watches and wishing not to make mistake of perhaps buying old version.

All of which is legitimate question to ask for a noob. Nearly everyone asks "Who has the best Sub?" questions when new here but the difference is how he asks. OP did his best with his limited knowledge and language. That much is obvious and deserves to be pointed to the right direction.

But you made your point. so I'll make sure not to answer your questions in the future since you'll read up on it and I couldn't care less.

mserman

27/7/15
Oi, member for 1 month with 19 posts. Are you telling me to educate myself on the etiquette of this forum?!

The OP has obviously read enough to know about our TD and chose which brand he likes. He implicitly stated his hope for buying best known Hublot watches and wishing not to make mistake of perhaps buying old version.

All of which is legitimate question to ask for a noob. Nearly everyone asks "Who has the best Sub?" questions when new here but the difference is how he asks. OP did his best with his limited knowledge and language. That much is obvious and deserves to be pointed to the right direction.

But you made your point. so I'll make sure not to answer your questions in the future since you'll read up on it and I couldn't care less.

My bad. Didn't mean to insult your girlfriend.

and11995

24/3/14
Sorry guys that i ask maybe some dumb questions but my english is really not the best that i can understand all the guides here but i already maked a decision it will be the HBB RG 6.5:) anyways thanks for your help:).

and11995

24/3/14
Gute wahl

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Bist du auch Deutscher, nur nebenbei :). Und danke, ich find das Modell wirklich sehr sehr toll das einzige wo ich mir etwas Gedanken mache ist dass die Rosegold Plattierung sich relativ schnell abnutzt. Natürlich geh ich damit dann sorgsam um aber naja sicher bin ich mir nicht wie lange das ganze halten wird :) hoffe das beste.

Dessmond

29/6/14
Bist du auch Deutscher, nur nebenbei :). Und danke, ich find das Modell wirklich sehr sehr toll das einzige wo ich mir etwas Gedanken mache ist dass die Rosegold Plattierung sich relativ schnell abnutzt. Natürlich geh ich damit dann sorgsam um aber naja sicher bin ich mir nicht wie lange das ganze halten wird :) hoffe das beste.

Best comeback! Hahahah.

mserman

27/7/15

Ich bin nicht Deutsch. I wouldn't worry about the RG plating. Just wear it and enjoy. Prost!

and11995

24/3/14
Ich bin nicht Deutsch. I wouldn't worry about the RG plating. Just wear it and enjoy. Prost!
Haha nice :D okay and yeah prost, and alright only thought because i saw german words.
And in case if it fade off the gold plating its maybe possible to replate parts somewhere.

Retina

Put Some Respect On My Name
Certified
18/12/14
No it doesn't. There's some guys here who does replating works for reps. And they are couple of nice people to boot. Buy what you like and enjoy the hobby.