• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Banned

bpdd

Renowned Member
30/11/12
Oh, so the PM's I (and other admin) got from his account before his ban that personally abused staff along with the "I'm sorry I was pissed off" explanation as well as the fact the accounts mentioned shared an IP with him meant nothing? Our bad then . . .

No Luth not at all. He copped a 30 day time out for what the admin team saw as disrespect for non US members. I have a couple of dozen PMs from American members apologising for his attitude and telling me how embarrassed for their country he made them feel. We have run a 4th of July raffle every 4th for several years and as always the draw was RANDOM.

The perment ban was what followed. We do not ban anyone lightly and this was fully investigated before the ban was applied.

Hey Col, c´mon .... i never said that he doesnt deserve the ban for what he wrote you ... i know the mail u got from him - and u have all the rights for the perm. ban.

i just wanted to make clear - that shit with those 100´s threads and all those Meme´s about you .... wasnt him.

i dont judge you for the ban - you are right to do so - i mean its ur board and its his own fault that he got banned.

Matter of fact is he wasnt that douchbag with those memes.

Cheers

Capt. Obvious

Put Some Respect On My Name
5/5/13
It's comments like his that end up tainting the reputation of Americans.

He was banned justly because of tactless conduct, we may not know the full story!

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Admin and Mods please answer this, what current user walks the ban line the most?:thinking:

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
If your ass burns so much over a freaking strap, you don't need to be in this hobby which is costlier than math addiction.

English lit will cure that addiction...:hehehe:

WingNut

Brig Warden
Supporter
19/4/12
Im sure our whole crowd has been talk about behind the scenes.:hehehe: They dont eliminate the word **** for no reason. lol:popcorn:

It's comical though...started using "c*ck" I assume to avoid "cock" and look what happens...

joe_chill

I'm Pretty Popular
19/2/12
Of course its not Phil, he is a harmless old man ;) Seriously though, I think none of the "regulars" at any point of time walks the line. You need to piss the mods of really bad before they take that kind of action.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
How about this, just stay away from the line.

cybee

Legendary Member
Supporter
23/11/06
That's no fun!!!!:facepalm:

I think the list looks something like this...
Beemer
Sub4me
Pec
Luth
and then maybe me?

Nah I wouldnt put you on that list and Sub is much mellower now in his golden years than he used to be. Although I have to say, that CokeRingMafia is without a doubt one of the stranger cliques I've seen in a while. But every group has its own sheep :D: