• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

OMEGA Seamaster 300 SPECTRE Limited Edition

kunimi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
26/11/15
well well, since no v2 appeared i decided to go with non "spectre" version. how much the gen NATO strap ?

MADRED7

I'm Pretty Popular
5/5/11
The gen NATO is not worth it ... will be from 170 - 250$ with Omega buckle.

Dr. Theo

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
The gen NATO is not worth it ...

Have you ever handled it before? I recommend going to a boutique and get a feel of it. Its extremely of good quality. Feels very different from other Nato straps in the market. I too thought it was ridiculous at that price until i gave it a hands on at a boutique. After that I ended up walking out of the place with the strap..haha.. Don't regret it one bit.

Retail price of the strap at boutiques is US$175 by the way. Don't get the rip offs on ebay that are way way overpriced.

AdamD

30/11/15
How much are the gen nato straps from a dealer mate? Do they come with logo on the buckle as looking at "genuine" straps on ebay they look no diff to the replica pictures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
How much are the gen nato straps from a dealer mate? Do they come with logo on the buckle as looking at "genuine" straps on ebay they look no diff to the replica pictures

Retail price is US$175. Unless otherwise stated by the seller, the ones at ebay are not gen Omega straps. Only the buckle is probably gen Omega.

The gen strap has a totally different looking finish and weaving on the strap.... Look..

19313158162_501728c17f_c.jpg

23171634861_c46d8a5073_b.jpg

NickOT

I'm Pretty Popular
1/10/09

The straps on eBay are not genuine, they are generic NATO with genuine omega buckles, the sellers phrase the titles very cleverly so it seems like the strap is gen as well. The difference between the gen and generic ones are night and day, you can easily spot the gen has a much finer weave.

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
The straps on eBay are not genuine, they are generic NATO with genuine omega buckles, the sellers phrase the titles very cleverly so it seems like the strap is gen as well. The difference between the gen and generic ones are night and day, you can easily spot the gen has a much finer weave.

Exactly. As per my photos in my previous post.

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
There you go!!
Still contemplating if I should take a scotch brite pad to knock off the shine. Was never a huge fan of bracelets though. Might not even wear it.
ab574c73c2533dbcfb44c419a60e13b4.jpg
462c278fa3e3f1627ea2ff1a6c588675.jpg
344a693eaebe707f03c8d0f86f593950.jpg

what a beauty! but don't go with the scotch brite pad though, if you have a 7 step emery board, that would give a more refined brushed finish

jcagara08

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/11
Emery board? Interesting... That would take a while to go over the polished parts one by one though...

yeah maybe but its better to be on the safe side, 7 step emery board is a DIY for watch brushing or polishing, after reading about it since few years back finally found some cheap chinese made ones.

that looked like this;

41HiQh4oM-L._SY300_.jpg

IMG_1885.JPG

kunimi

26/11/15
Have you ever handled it before? I recommend going to a boutique and get a feel of it. Its extremely of good quality. Feels very different from other Nato straps in the market. I too thought it was ridiculous at that price until i gave it a hands on at a boutique. After that I ended up walking out of the place with the strap..haha.. Don't regret it one bit.

Retail price of the strap at boutiques is US$175 by the way. Don't get the rip offs on ebay that are way way overpriced.

mate, you tempted me to buy one. is it really that good ? what about the durability ? i wanna hear your opinion

mykeos

29/3/12
Shame they haven't managed to polish the crown for the v2 version...

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
mate, you tempted me to buy one. is it really that good ? what about the durability ? i wanna hear your opinion

I've had mine for 6 months now and I've been wearing it daily.. Still looks as good as new. Definitely durable. For the price paid, it better be. The weaving is tight. Just go down to an Omega boutique and have a feel of it for yourself and you'll know what i mean. They won't charge you for taking a look and having a feel of it..lol..

If i can describe it in words, the strap has a smooth and soft seat belt like finish to it. Very comfortable on the wrist. You just have to feel it for yourself..

MariuszMiglanc

29/9/15
There you go!!
Still contemplating if I should take a scotch brite pad to knock off the shine. Was never a huge fan of bracelets though. Might not even wear it.
ab574c73c2533dbcfb44c419a60e13b4.jpg
462c278fa3e3f1627ea2ff1a6c588675.jpg
344a693eaebe707f03c8d0f86f593950.jpg

Looks dexent on the bracelet too. I will use a cape cod when i recive mine i think...

kunimi

26/11/15
I've had mine for 6 months now and I've been wearing it daily.. Still looks as good as new. Definitely durable. For the price paid, it better be. The weaving is tight. Just go down to an Omega boutique and have a feel of it for yourself and you'll know what i mean. They won't charge you for taking a look and having a feel of it..lol..

If i can describe it in words, the strap has a smooth and soft seat belt like finish to it. Very comfortable on the wrist. You just have to feel it for yourself..

hahaha lol, somehow i understand the feel.. yeah i think i will go to omega boutique after i receive my rep. doesn't know what is the lug size in case i would pull the trigger to buy the strap later on

AdamD

30/11/15
Hmm v2 QC pics sent to me already lol seems josh has stock

AdamD

30/11/15
Nato , he quoted me $70 for bracelet as option but its same as the others polished not matt. The watch looks same just the etching on nato

imranbecks

I'm Pretty Popular
17/11/15
The Neutral Zone
Nato , he quoted me $70 for bracelet as option but its same as the others polished not matt. The watch looks same just the etching on nato

Wow... An additional 70 for the bracelet? Yeah, looking at it on his website, its still the same bezel, just the logos and 007 on the nato strap. Glad i didn't wait for this version. My V1 is already on its way to me anyway.. Its better priced and comes with both the nato (sans logo) and bracelet.