• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

New Portuguese 7 days

sharrkey

Legendary Member
Advisor
14/6/08
b4e4daa63ca1b6823c9e48981129f956.jpg

S???R?I????? :sharrkey:

dannyw

11/3/14
Have been wearing mine daily leaving all others sleeping in watch box.. Has anyone find a way to fix the datewheel? That is the only flaw i would like to get it fixed. Or it is like APs, not fixable unless modifying the movement?

hub6152

I'm Pretty Popular
10/11/12
Have been wearing mine daily leaving all others sleeping in watch box.. Has anyone find a way to fix the datewheel? That is the only flaw i would like to get it fixed. Or it is like APs, not fixable unless modifying the movement?

If you can find someone willing to set up a pad printer then maybe, but then everyone would have to tear down their watches to extract the DW since I don't think you can buy them off the shelf. An overlay ain't gonna cut it. I'll just avoid wearing mine on the 16th which is the worst on it.

dannyw

11/3/14
If you can find someone willing to set up a pad printer then maybe, but then everyone would have to tear down their watches to extract the DW since I don't think you can buy them off the shelf. An overlay ain't gonna cut it. I'll just avoid wearing mine on the 16th which is the worst on it.

we need a capable person, please? someone?

tkhiem

Known Member
25/2/14
Its negligible, but i think the "16" is a bit to the left and the space between "1" and "6" is too much

Snipster22

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/11/14
Morning all

I have one numeral - "4" on my ZF which is doing my head in as it is slightly misaligned.

Can anyone point me towards a member who may be able to open up the case and fix this? Just needs a very slight adjustment. Happy to pay for the privilege. Based in UK therefore UK/EU preferred.

Cheers guys

tkhiem

Known Member
25/2/14
Nah its negligible guys. Dont worry too much about the dwo. We're lucky its not sunken

ZoomBoy

I'm Pretty Popular
9/11/11
Anyone had any issues returning the power reserve indicator to empty? I just received my blue numerals version from Sead and wore it all weekend. When it arrived, it was at about 5 days, so I manually wound it to 7 (where it stopped) and wore all weekend. I took it off on Sunday and threw it in the box, only to find it not running this AM but still on 5 days PR. I just gave it a quick swirl and it's running again but I'd like to PR meter to hit zero and just wear it to add natural PR instead of winding.

retrospex

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
Slightly off topic here, but can anyone shed some light as to the response time for Orloff to return an inquiry (email)? I sent one out about ten days ago.