• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

BP Seadweller.. Best SD available Period

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I already read it....Adrian has agreed to do gen spec crystal mod
I'm waiting for swiss gen spec crystal to arrive then I will ship to Adrian in UK.

Good deal which crystal did you buy, I cant remember if I got a clarks or a wso.

Charles

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/2/10
Hi everyone! My BP SD will soon be on it's way back from Adrian's. Thought I'd share the eye candy.

Pics from Adrian :
fin6_zpskp8opq0l.jpg

fin5_zpstykeuilv.jpg

fin4_zps8qgbobtu.jpg

BP SD
TC dial/hands/crown/tube/bracelet/V4 DWO
Gen ''flat 4'' 16600 bezel insert
Custom click spring made by Adrian
Trimmed CG's
Lug holes
Case/bezel/bracelet re-finished
Tissot 2834-2

kmac

2/2/09
Oh the lug holes. Would love to be able to do lug holes. Want them for my bpsd, tcv6, and few more future ones.

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
Are lug holes correct for this model and year this SD reps.

They can be. Most should have flat four insert but Insert could be switched out during service so that's not an issue if you don't use flat four. Also both Swiss t25 and Swiss made dials were used with lug holes. So yeah, either way can be passed for correct

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
Oh thats a Beauty, when the crystal is right it makes the dial look bigger, you dont get all that distracting unfinished edge

But that's a stock BP xtal right? When you put gen insert on I noticed the way it sits it makes the xtal height look smaller.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
No this one has a genuine spec crystal with case work by Adrian the BP crystal is totally wrong and so is the case so you cant put a genuine crystal without the rehaut work done by adrian.

Turbo350z

I'm Pretty Popular
9/1/13
Yes, it still has the BP xtal!

That's what I thought. Still a hair tall but not enough for me to send it out of conus to get the correct case work done. Look great bud. Can't wait till mine is finished. Literally same exact specs with gen flat four insert.