• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Noob Sub-C V6 coming soon...

Bassman3401

Renowned Member
26/12/14
I haven't heard any rumors about any upcoming changes to the jf sub, care sharing some details? I was really disappointed that after all this time these are the only improvements in the v6, I was really hyped for it finally being released

http://www.ts-station.co/17534-ro17534-116610ln-sub-black-ceramic-jf-v2-1-1-best-a3135.html

maybe this one from jf is pretty new, also available with 2836 movement....maybe this is an improvement, as i'm looking for a good 116610 too...

efthimis

Mythical Poster
20/6/15
I am getting a BK sub maybe next 7-10 days and he confirmed it will be the V6 so let's see, when I have it I will post lots of pics for everyone to see

Sent from my S6 Edge+

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
What a shame!! Why they don't release it if it was good??

It was terrible that's why jf accually responded to my complaints about it the most flawed sub so far.and they said they have to redesign it again.they were being Cocky calling the j12 the j10. Because they said there new sub is so good it will take noob 10 more versions to get close to the jf new sub.I gunned them down and they pulled the watch.

maxracingshox

I'm Pretty Popular
17/7/12
It was terrible that's why jf accually responded to my complaints about it the most flawed sub so far.and they said they have to redesign it again.they were being Cocky calling the j12 the j12. Because they said there new sub is so good it will take noob 10 more versions to get close to the jf new sub.I gunned them down and they pulled the watch.
That supports my theory of the rep makers don't knowing their shit instead of building in flaws on purpose. :)

Smoke

Legendary Member
18/3/13
That supports my theory of the rep makers don't knowing their shit instead of building in flaws on purpose. :)

Yes this does.jf saying they are calling the j12 the j10 as it's will take noob 10 versions to get close proves it to me aswell

WingeBag

Known Member
14/2/15
It was terrible that's why jf accually responded to my complaints about it the most flawed sub so far.and they said they have to redesign it again.they were being Cocky calling the j12 the j10. Because they said there new sub is so good it will take noob 10 more versions to get close to the jf new sub.I gunned them down and they pulled the watch.

Haha good one smoke! The hero of sub reps

retrospex

I'm Pretty Popular
13/11/14
There are no real improvements over the V5 forgot the cyclops and ar they are the same.only the dial layout has changed but it's not really an improvement as they messed up the markers
Also no sel upgrade.only the clasp logo and not all of the new noob subs even get that so u better look close at your qc pics

I read this and just had to shake my head. I saw the thick markers and was wondering "why?" lol...

Viktor

12/3/14
Hello guys,

I'm sorry for my bad English, but did I understand well that a Noob V6 will be released soon?
Does anyone know about how long it will take from now?

Greetings Viktor

Andresau

Horology Curious
8/9/09
Toro is a trusted dealer. Look for toro bravo in the trusted dealer section