• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Good Morning / Night

D

d4m.test

Hey hey hey. It's the end of the day! Another long one. Glad to sit and relax a little now. How is everyone? Seems rather quiet in here so far. Where are all the CONUS guys??

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I figured out a way to control my Rep buying, first week pay your mechanic $574 to fix your wifes car, second week pay the Tree trimmer $545. This will slow me down!

Jeane123

Put Some Respect On My Name
6/4/15
Ha ha ha damnit wingy? Thanks for the heads up cybee I will be on the safe side and lock mine as well

D

d4m.test

Hey all. It's the start of Friday :woot: desk day today and then it's the weekend. I'm looking forward to spending time with my wife and kids this weekend. Missed them a lot this week and I'm working away for three days straight next week whilst they're all off school for half term.

Have a great day everyone

chris9

I'm Pretty Popular
16/5/12
Good night all, been a really crazy busy week and I am completely shattered!

Enjoy your desk day bkg and the time with your family.

My 22 year old son is moving back in agian for 4 months before he heads off to Canada for his big OE(overseas experience)

I am looking forward to spending time with my boy, it only seams like yesterday I bought him home from the hospital.

jai04

19/8/13
Accidents and Emergency
Good evening gents. Enjoying my day off today. That sounds nice [MENTION=46165]chris9[/MENTION], I'm just 5 years older than your son. :D I enjoy good times with my old man since I left home and lived separately.

D

d4m.test

Weekend!!! It's nearly 11 now in UK. Been a busy evening with the kids. Tomorrow will be a fun filled day and in the evening, date night with my wifey [emoji4]

Chris I hope you have a great time with your lad

Jeane123

6/4/15
Weekend!!! It's nearly 11 now in UK. Been a busy evening with the kids. Tomorrow will be a fun filled day and in the evening, date night with my wifey [emoji4]

Chris I hope you have a great time with your lad

Goodnight BKG! Have a Great weekend and send some good vibes or joo joo to the springboks for this weekend :)

Chris have a great time man! It's great having that type of a relationship with your son!

Jai, such a young pup you are lol JK
Hope you had a great day off sir!

barth

5/10/12
Night guys, 2:20am here.

Was a so so evening, went to a night club with a friend, there only people I didn't know happy to see again some other people I didn't know. And me in between, not fully unleashed : no alcohol because of the medicine I take.

Envoyé de mon HTC One M8s