• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

What Rolex are you wearing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subjeff

Mythical Poster
26/12/12
Thanks for the link. I'm looking for one of these. Did you have any trouble getting the springbars to fit? Someone recently bought one on Ali and needed to bend the bars.

Mendota, yes putting in the spring bars can be challenging. If you have a large spring bar tool then it's much easier. You could bend the spring bars as well.

rolexwatchfan

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/8/13
Back to basics:
20151003_192855_zpsyivkpa3o.jpg

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
I was going to say thats the nicest I have ever seen and then I noticed the hand stack!!!!! I want one so bad but $7000 is really pushing it.

You could build one with CHS. I don't know about the gen specness of the Exp II cases though but if they're genspec you could have Mike (misikped) convert a yuki 3135 to a 3185. Gives you CHS.
You need gen dial and hands for it though. So I'd say you'd be looking at about $3k.

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
You could build one with CHS. I don't know about the gen specness of the Exp II cases though but if they're genspec you could have Mike (misikped) convert a yuki 3135 to a 3185. Gives you CHS.
You need gen dial and hands for it though. So I'd say you'd be looking at about $3k.

See thats the trick, You dont see genuine parts for the 216570 on TRF very often, Heck one guy had a new crown for $250 and I have never seen a Dial, really what I should do is get the 16570 polar but then I would miss out on the orange and I love Orange!

QueTip

Super Duper Galactic NutSwinging BootyGrabbin Mod
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
3/6/14
See thats the trick, You dont see genuine parts for the 216570 on TRF very often, Heck one guy had a new crown for $250 and I have never seen a Dial, really what I should do is get the 16570 polar but then I would miss out on the orange and I love Orange!

I feel ya bro, I feel ya. Wanna do a GMT II C BLNR build but it's impossible finding a dial and bezel insert. :cry2:

Status
Not open for further replies.