• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Omega 42mm CrPO pumpkin

John_Masterson

11/7/12
Chicago, IL
Hi all,

After a smooth first transaction with Ryan my better half decided that I deserved another watch for my birthday :cheese: #gottaloveher

I decided on my first Omega after lots of snooping around here and already owning a Hublot & AP. Placed my order with Ryan last week and have already accepted after seeing the QC's. Watch is on it's way now so the waiting game is on :popcorn:

I will write some more when I receive it and obviously post pictures

:cheers:

John_Masterson

11/7/12
Chicago, IL
Already CONUS so hopefully tomorrow or Friday......

11icqpy.jpg

o7vx36.jpg

2zqafqo.jpg

doubleohseven

8/11/12
Ive searched the forum after orange 42mm bezel, regarding the black bezel fading problem, who are selling 42mm crpo orange bezel?

John_Masterson

11/7/12
Chicago, IL
Wow! Received the watch yesterday morning. It is an absolute stunner :thumbsup: Within 4 days after approving QC has to be new record for me. Thank you very much Ryan & Jordan. More pictures to follow as soon as I have the bracelet sized properly.

cmaster

6/9/13
I've got many watches and this is by far my favourite.
I have 6 seamasters in total ( a mix of gen and rep).

Granted mine is the 42mm orange gen, but even so, yours looks as good as it!
The watch for all occasions in my view.

Good choice and hope you like it.

I've got a couple of seamsters (5th gen and 50th anniversary 007) coming from Ryan and hope I will be as pleased with them...

DMS

Renowned Member
31/12/09
As I said on the other board, those are my pics...before my bezel mod. But, enjoy yours and please show us some pictures of your specimen. Mine indeed looks tha bomb :)

John_Masterson

11/7/12
Chicago, IL
As I said on the other board, those are my pics...before my bezel mod. But, enjoy yours and please show us some pictures of your specimen. Mine indeed looks tha bomb :)

Sorry for stealing your pics DMS but they are just so good. I will probably have my bracelet resized today so my own pics soon to follow. Just noticed that you live in A'dam. I have lived in Utrecht my whole life until moving to Chicago 2 years ago.

Het allerbeste maatje en bedankt voor de foto's

John_Masterson

11/7/12
Chicago, IL
Good choice and hope you like it.

I've got a couple of seamsters (5th gen and 50th anniversary 007) coming from Ryan and hope I will be as pleased with them...

Thank you sir!

I admire your collection. So far I have 3 reps but all different brands. I would love to see pics of the 5th gen and 50th ann 007 when you get them.

cmaster

6/9/13
Thank you sir!

I admire your collection. So far I have 3 reps but all different brands. I would love to see pics of the 5th gen and 50th ann 007 when you get them.

Will post once I've received them and also worked out how to post pics!
I took some of my collection yesterday but haven't got round to sorting out posting them on here.

Maybe later or tomorrow

gimmetime

Horology Curious
30/7/13
Hi John congrats on your new watch.

Is it possible to share which TD you bought it from?

Thanks!