• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Post your best lumeshots! For lume lovers!

Strodda

Supporter 'smith
Supporter
21/1/11
TX/USA
DSC_0037.jpg

very nice!

Is the insert always lumed? I dont think ive ever seen a FFF lume shot before.

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
Since I have recently become obsessed with the lume on my watches, like MANY of you have been for a long time, lets have everyone post up lume shots of their watches. I just cant get enough of that glow, as Im sure a lot of you can't either.

So post away!

Mine have probably been seen already, but Ill just post one again to get things started.

1003261o.jpg

WOW I love it!

electric

I'm Pretty Popular
14/11/12
Well, lume is not what I am best at, I have to admit.
I had this 5513 I wanted to relume.

AAA5513wrongpearl.jpg

So, I tried a first dial and did a good job, but messed up with color blend.

AAA5513pinklume.jpg

Then I tried a plain C3 and the color is outstanding, but I painted the wrong marker and lume was a bit too strong for a vintage dial.

AAA5513crown.jpg

Last attempt I really used a little lume and the result is too weak.

AAA5513blacklume.jpg

:/

JellyP.gif

Love the purps

tt88

㊙️ Time does not wait ㊙️
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
15/9/12
Village, of course
15sec exposure. 1116610LV

7yze5ara.jpg

Sent from my Bezel using 116610

ThinkBachs

Mythical Poster
DO NOT TRADE WITH ME
9/2/09
Sic!! Does anyone sell a version like this or is it modded?

http://www.highsnobiety.com/2011/11/08/project-x-designs-stealth-mk-i-rolex-submariner/

PrimaryZoomImagezoom-template%20limited_36-11320242986.jpg

After having presented the first Project X Designs Stealth Submariners a while ago, we show you their latest style to be released November 2011. The Stealth MK I Rolex Submariner inspired by the historic models of the past and the legendary british SBS, combining subtle styling modifications with enhanced functionality.

Furthermore the watch comes with a matt finish case and bracelet, crown guard removal evoking the Bond Subs of the 1950s, military bars, STEALTH dial text in red, black dial lume, black bezel dot, skeletal hands and the edition number engraved on the back of the case. We love the subtle changes of the watch, without changing too much the classic appearance of the watch. Limited to only 24 watches, a release is scheduled for later this month. More info and ordering, you can do here.

The 'STEALTH' MK I is an exclusive Limited Edition run of 24 customized original Stainless Steel Rolex Submariners. The designs are inspired by the historic models of the past & the legendary british SBS, combining subtle styling modifications with enhanced functionality.

The STEALTH MK I modifications include

• MATT Finish Case & Bracelet (The original bracelet is included)
  • Crown Guard removal evoking the Bond Subs of the 1950s.
  • Military bars (These can be removed at a later date, if required)
  • STEALTH Dial Text in RED
  • Black Dial Lume
  • Black Bezel Dot
  • Skeletal Hands
  • Issued on the finest quality G10 NATO strap in Black
  • Case back engraved with the Edition & a unique Issue Number

Boosted

Known Member
21/5/13
Hahaha, Dayyyum! Thanks for the link, no wonder that watch looks so badass.

smokiedabong

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/8/12
Freshly dried lume on the bezel of this baby, the previous I did was a bit wonky. Phone camera, no exposure time