• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

AliExpress experiments - Non-watch products

Ing. Gabriel

You're Saying I Can Sell?
14/5/15
I dont know if buy a tablet of those that are on Aliexpress (not famous brands) or tu buy a cheap one like some acer tablet or something like that, recommendation? looking for something between 200 and 270 dls.

Today I received my MB pen and goyard cardholder. The pen feel a little cheap and has movement in the barrel so I give it 6/10 and the cardholder seems good and has minow flawless so I gave it 8/10.
I am not really happy with the pen.

adhya

23/5/12
Are you using the Gen refills for the rollerball?

I have used both Gen and Rep rollerball refills. Rep refills always comes in "M" but they have varying thickness and varying smoothness. Some of the rep refills write as good as gen and some are trash.

For my MB ballpoints, I always use Monteverde Gel refills for MB - I like them much more than original MB ball point refills.

jamieroquai

26/12/12
I dont know if buy a tablet of those that are on Aliexpress (not famous brands) or tu buy a cheap one like some acer tablet or something like that, recommendation? looking for something between 200 and 270 dls.

Today I received my MB pen and goyard cardholder. The pen feel a little cheap and has movement in the barrel so I give it 6/10 and the cardholder seems good and has minow flawless so I gave it 8/10.
[quote name="fabiop" post=2422514]What do you guys think about this one? <br />
<br />
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/9-7-...609324.html?spm=2114.031010208.6.2.H6N7pJ&s=p[/QUOTE]<br />
No<br />
Better buy the win 10 dual boot tablet they advertise on the Home page.<br />
<br />
http://brands.aliexpress.com/es?t=1442255692824<br />
<br />
Good brand excellent tablets<br />
<br />
Envoyé de mon XT1032 en utilisant Tapatalk

GetSomeMoney

10/7/13

I bought a Cube Talk 9x about two weeks ago from Geekbuying.com but they also have the tablet on Aliexpress, it goes for about 160 for the 16 gig and around 190 for the 32 gig. Great tablet, same size as the iPad Air, and same screen resolution and really good battery life, high quality tablet. Check out some reviews online if you want more information but so far it has been a great buy. I don't think there is any cheap tablet in stores that matches (spec wise) my tablet. The Lenovo A10 is probably the closest.

Sent from my U65GT using Tapatalk

niki1977

20/8/15
I received my LV Watchbox from AliExpress. I must say I am pretty impressed by the quality. Really well build, heavy case. It's packet extremely well, wrapped in bubblewrap, in a box and about 500 meters of tape around it. It's for sale for $185 at : http://www.aliexpress.com/item/new-watch-box-free-shipping/32448374168.html

5ma7tf.jpg

29utvg6.jpg

sgs3mh.jpg

25q4pox.jpg

vigilantejosh

19/2/15
I bought a Cube Talk 9x about two weeks ago from Geekbuying.com but they also have the tablet on Aliexpress, it goes for about 160 for the 16 gig and around 190 for the 32 gig. Great tablet, same size as the iPad Air, and same screen resolution and really good battery life, high quality tablet. Check out some reviews online if you want more information but so far it has been a great buy. I don't think there is any cheap tablet in stores that matches (spec wise) my tablet. The Lenovo A10 is probably the closest.

Sent from my U65GT using Tapatalk

I was eyeing the cube i7 stylus a couple of weeks ago, reviews on forums and youtube sound great for its price... and is intel core m powered (same as current macbook air) so will run photoshop etc reasonably well.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15

darby g

Renowned Member
23/2/15
So, I've had a ton of stuff come in, but no time to review it, or take pics or it. I snapped a quick few shots of the Louis Vuitton damier graphite card holder that came in today. The canvas had a chemical smell to it, but it seemed to be lined with real leather, which is a plus. The chemical scent went away after being out of the box though. It didn't help that the package had heated up considerably in the sun, definitely made it smell more pungent at first. It now just smell like leather, which is great. Link is here http://www.aliexpress.com/item/hot-...-card-case-promotion-hot-sale/2049564032.html

I'll let these pics speak for themselves

Apologies for this one, had to shoot handheld at f/2.8, since my lightbox was too high up for my DSLR to remain on it's tripod.

fabiop

4/9/14
I was eyeing the cube i7 stylus a couple of weeks ago, reviews on forums and youtube sound great for its price... and is intel core m powered (same as current macbook air) so will run photoshop etc reasonably well.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

This one seems to be perfect! Do you guys know if there is a version without 3G, as I would only need WIFI?

abog

19/7/13
Guys i need help. Does anyone have good seller that sels thom browne hoodie
I need like hoodie like on pic.
Anyone have good seller with good quality. I need size S

12fc038cc62cf9148ee4f732ca17ba6f.jpg

And these lanvin shoes

6bdd07f90f9852d5052eab12c3404b1e.jpg

Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

keeperke

10/6/15

I would actually advice against picking up one of those lesser known brands, simply for the lack of firmware support they provide to their tablets.

A couple of years ago I bought a SmartQ tablet which at the time was great, actually had the same screen as an Ipad 1 but was provided with Android. The firmware was updated only a couple of times, after which they still promised updates, but only focussed on newer models. So after 6 months I had an outdated Android tablet with great specs :(

With the bigger brands at least they provide support and if they don't you have a big community that builts custom roms like cyanogenmod.

Rolly88

Known Member
4/1/15
Guys

Any good Moncler jackets or look a likes?

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

m07h80

27/11/14
I bought one of these as well. I had the same smell. It's now gone after being out of the box for 24 hours. I'm really impressed for the money.

Nummer14

Renowned Member
31/5/15
With regards to the tablet I can recommend the teclast X98 air II, I'm using it for a few months now and it's very good, you even get a year of free office365 with it. Though in all honesty I hardly ever boot it to windows, mostly android for me.

I'll check if I can find the original link, but just search for them and you'll find them easily

And if your really brave install a custom rom afterwards, but only if you (think) know what your doing

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

jamieroquai

26/12/12
With regards to the tablet I can recommend the teclast X98 air II, I'm using it for a few months now and it's very good, you even get a year of free office365 with it. Though in all honesty I hardly ever boot it to windows, mostly android for me.

I'll check if I can find the original link, but just search for them and you'll find them easily

And if your really brave install a custom rom afterwards, but only if you (think) know what your doing

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk
Yes teclast is very good.
Same screen as One of te latest ipads as well